How did you find our forum?

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

How did you hear about this forum?

• Total voters

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I heard about it from another wine maker a few years ago and look where I ended up! LOL

Last edited:

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did goggle searches way back when I first started. There were three forums. I stuck with this one and Fine Vine Wines mainly because of the friendliness, being made welcome and personality of the this froum in general. Everything I learned about winemaking was from these two forums.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Me too Dan and now we are just paying forward!

grapeman

Administrator
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was referred here by Smurfe about 6 years ago or almost. I haven't heard from him on either forum in what?, about two years now? Where did he go????

SarahRides

Reaction score
For the first few weeks before registering, every time I googled a problem....WMT was usually what popped up with the answer! Everyone seemed very helpful......so I decided to introduce myself.

KSKOH

Reaction score
I heard about it through the FVW forum. Lots of great information and you can feel free to ask any question. Thanks to all for making this a great resource for winemaking.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Rich, he just gave up on all forums I guess, too bad also he he knew wine and was a beer god!

TicinoVintner

Reaction score
For the first few weeks before registering, every time I googled a problem....WMT was usually what popped up with the answer! Everyone seemed very helpful......so I decided to introduce myself.
This is also how I found this site, then I wondered how many other WM forums there are did a WM forum search, this was the first hit. There was another forum but I like this layout better, seems more clean, organized and easier to find the right info.

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was on another forum that went down and was going to be down for a real long time, like a month! I guess they had some type of server problems when they tried to do an upgrade, anyway I started searching online, found anther thru Yahoo and it just wasn't what I was looking for, then I found this one. I was given a much friendlier greating here so I stayed.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Dang it Julie!!! Yahoo is what I was really thinking of instead of Bing but I just couldnt think of it then. I do believe my mind is aging much faster then everything else!!!

ffemt128

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Google and another wine forum. Same as Julie, I was on another forum and I saw the link posted for here, did I google search, folks here seemed a whole lot more friendly and willing to share the wealth of information they have accumulated.

Arne

Reaction score
I really don't remember how I found this site. We had a bumper cherry crop and I started looking for ways to ferment them. Wound up here and so far have never left for long. Only gone when super busy, away from home, or the ********** computer decided it wants to go to the hospital again. Arne.

Brian

I love this obsession
Reaction score
Was just searching for wine making info on google and WMT came up and I started reading and there was so much info and you guys pulled me in with your quick responses and I have been here ever since.. This is a great place and the folks here are the best! Thanks to all..

Tom

Reaction score
Came here in the mid '06. Stopped because of spam. Then Wade invited me to become a mod here and "clean up" the forum. I do beleive for the most part its "cleaned".

Latest posts

Group Builder