Quantcast

Hi everyone

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Stumpman

Junior
Reaction score
HI! Seems like a pretty nice forum. Much nicer than some of the other ones I've been on. My Name is Paul, I Live in Ohio. I've been making wine for about a year and a half now, and its becoming quite an obsession. I've got a bunch of stuff cooking right now, and have ran into a few problems, but I've also had some stuff turn out very very good. I look forward to swapping info with everyone, and glad to be here!

Tom

Reaction score
Stumpman WELCOME ,
Tell us what kind of wine you make (kit, grape, fruit) and whats on radar.

Russ Stewart

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Paul. I also am from Ohio - about midway in between Dayton and Lima. Good luck with all of your future wine-making endeavors!

Russ

Leanne

Fiesty Winer
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. This is a really friendly and helpful forum. Jump right in and let us get to know you.:h

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome Stumpman! We are a very happy group here and always here to help. Enjoy!

Beta_Grumm

Reaction score
Welcome! Although you can't post anywhere else until you've held a wine tasting party at your house for all of us. :D
(Just kidding...kinda)

Stumpman

Junior
Reaction score
My wines are below. I press some, mostly buy juice from NY already pressed, and I've done a few concentrates before, but I never like the outcome.

smurfe

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Post up your problems. I am sure we can help you out.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Not really for getting fruit juices but many wineries would probably sell you must but would most likely have to be pre ordered. Ive only ever heard of good things about Walkers' though.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
hello and welcome to the forum..

nice friendly bunch here.. just jump right in.

Allie

Madriver Wines

Reaction score
Welcome! Although you can't post anywhere else until you've held a wine tasting party at your house for all of us. :D
(Just kidding...kinda)
Hi Stumpman. Beta was not kidding we will be right over for the taste testing!! :h Please post a map to your cellar.;)
Thanks, Steve:r

Stumpman

Junior
Reaction score
Sorry no map, but I put up some pic's in the albums section

Tom

Reaction score
Your pix look great!
You really jumped in with both feet into the "obsession"!

Stumpman

Junior
Reaction score
Your pix look great!
You really jumped in with both feet into the "obsession"!
It started small with 15 gallons, I found a deal on craigslist for more carboys, so I thought no sense in letting them sit around empty. I definitely still learning how to make a good wine, but I like the challenge. Ultimately I'd like to open a winery and stop grinding out tree stumps.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I think thats everyone's dream but hope you can make it happen. Great pics!