Hello from Pennsylvania!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldnut

Reaction score
Found this site by looking for answers to a problem I was having. All figured out. I am pretty new to the wine making hobby. I have bought a few kits and have a few batches going from fruit right now. I look forward to making new friends here. Just for the record, I enjoy prospecting, hence the name. I'm kinda a sophisticated hillbilly!

Welcome aboard!

From where in PA? PA is my "second" home State. Have family (wife's side) around Mansfield and Williamsport. Matter of fact wife and I are giving serious consideration to try and sell our home and property in CT this Spring and move to PA around the Mansfield area.

Also, in addition to going to PA 2-3 times a year to see family around Mansfield, I get to PA 4-5 times a year to hunt my brother's property near Burnt Cabins in Fulton County.

Last edited:
I bet he's dredging in the creek. Pure guess but worked with a guy who does it that way down in NC.

Welcome!

Thank you for the awesome welcoming!
Running wolf, I usually run a Highbanker or just classify a bucket and pan it down. Its nice to set a lawn chair in the creek and sit with my feet in the water with a glass on wine and pan all my cares away!!
I live right on the PA/OH line in a small town named Transfer.
Jimyson, Dredging is illegal in PA, unfortunately.
Julie, That is quit a list of wine you have made. I'm impressed!

Latest posts

Back