Hello from PA, New Member

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x15mph

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all and I am looking forward to learning more and seeing how everyone is making out with their wine making.

I have made 7 batches of wine so far and they have all been from kits (Winexpert). I prefer Red but I will be making the Selection Symphony Kit this weekend as my first white.

I have the Winexpert Eclipse Barolo (with skins) fermenting now and I just picked up a Winexpert Limited Edition 2015 Shiraz Viognier Australian kit.

Thanks for all of the help in advance

Welcome to the forum!

From where in PA do you hale?

Between visiting family in the Mansfield area and hunting my 2 brother's property near Burnt Cabins, Fulton County I get to PA quite often. Wife and I are giving serious consideration of moving from CT to near family around Mansfield.

Chester County area. Much further South and east from Mansfield although my mother in law lived up in Wellsboro for a few years which looks like it is close to Mansfield.

Chester County area. Much further South and east from Mansfield although my mother in law lived up in Wellsboro for a few years which looks like it is close to Mansfield.

Yep, a hop, skip and a jump west on RT 6 from Mansfield and you're in Wellsboro.

Welcome !!
Please just ask away - we are here to help and if we don't know the answer I am sure someone here knows .

Thanks all and I know you will all be very helpful. I can't believe the bucket lists that many have you have already made. I may not get much further than the wine kits but if I read enough from you all, I could see taking it to the next level.

Latest posts

Back