Hello from Detroit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojoscoot

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all from Detroit I'm new to this hobby but anxious to get started. I read quite a few threads on here before i joined and enjoyed it very much! Glad i have a cool resource to help me muddle my way through things.

Jojo, welcome to the forum. Lots of great folks, information and experience here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions and we'll walk you through any issue or recipe.

Welcome to WMT. I believe you will learn alot and enjoy this site. Lots of great folks here.

Welcome, new here also but having alot of fun so far. This forum is a great place for advice and help.

Welcome nieghbor. I'm new at this also, and the folks here have been very helpful. They will answer any question you have. There is a lot of info here if you search. I find something new every time I'm here.

Welcome! Hope we can help you make a great bottle of wine.

Wine kit

well my wine kit just came in the mail....... wish i had time to start my first batch tonight but thatll have to wait till this weekend. Very excited!

Don't rush it. Take your time and enjoy the process. Remember to double check everything and think before you add anything. Take notes.

If you run into any trouble post it and we can help you out. Enjoy.

Rocky
I bought a fruit wine kit from EC kraus, comes with everything but the fruit. I think strawberry will be my first attempt.

Welcome. We almost are neighbors. If you want to get something in a store, we've got a few good shops around the area.

Latest posts

Back