Hello all

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8761darlene

Junior
Reaction score
Hello All.

I just wanted to say hi before I jump right in. :)

My name is Darlene and I started with that whole winemaking stuff about two weeks ago. A friend introduced me to that and we started with some cider just for the sake of it. :) So now I'm here to read and learn.

Have a nice day.

Welcome Darlene....Hope you stay and learn with us.....

We love Cider....Looking for some sales in the stores for gallons of Cider to make Hard Carbonated Cider out of....It sure goes down easy and can sneak up on you.....
smiley4.gif

Welcome Darlene and have a nice day back at cha

Welcome Darlene and hope you stay and join our big family here. May I ask where you reside as this will help us determine what some factors might be for fermenting wines and picking fruits in your area.

Welcome Darlene. I am rather new to the forum also. The members here are very helpful and willing to share their vast knowledge. I started winemaking as a retirement hobby recently and was running into problems... I was close to dumping everything and search for a new hobby until I stumbled across this site. Enjoy and dont hesitate to ask questions..

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to your questions and comments. What you gonna ferment next?

Hi, Darlene.

Glad that you found us and will find that we are friendly and helpful and will make you part of the family.

Ramona

Sorry for not responding earlier (busy days :)) Thank you all for having me and I'm looking forward to learning from your experience.

Hi Darlene, welcome to the forum. Let us know where you are from... and jump right in with any questions. People here are a pretty happy, helpful bunch!
smiley1.gif
Glad to have you join us!

Mrs. Pelican

Edited by: pelican

Back