Happy Birthday Julie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday to you Julie hopes you have tons more

Happy Birthday Julie hope it was a good one with many more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :f2:hb

Hope you drink a GOOD bottle of wine!:dg

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday St. Julia
Happy Birthday to you :hug

old-lady.jpg

Aaaaah Thanks everyone this is very nice, except for you Dan. You know you are gonna pay for that post. :re

You know where to find him...

In the CORNER !

Happy Birthday!!! I'm taking it that your birthday is today, the fourth,, and today is also my nephew's birthday.

I never seem to make it through all of todays posts on a weekday due to work load and eatong and h=going to sleep but just happened to glance at the very bottom of the page and saw it was Julies Bday and kn ew somebody had to catch this so i delved deep into the posts to find it. Happy B-Day Jules, what you drinking on?

I never seem to make it through all of todays posts on a weekday due to work load and eatong and h=going to sleep but just happened to glance at the very bottom of the page and saw it was Julies Bday and kn ew somebody had to catch this so i delved deep into the posts to find it. Happy B-Day Jules, what you drinking on?

Cherry that was leftover from bottling yesterday and an spiced apple that is now a year old. I am totally excited that I have a few bottles that are a year old!

Back