Happy Birthday ClosetWine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CW, Have a great day and I hope all you wishes come true!

sexy-birthday-pic1.jpg
Nelu1953-bbf85ee548096bbd017311bd1695bfa0.gif

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear CW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :-D

Thanks everyone! I was too loopy from pain meds to get online lol! Surgery went well though and I should be back around some! LOL! Didn't get to do anything special.... all our vehicles decided to break down and can't get them worked on til later this week. Looks like I may get a 'new' truck this week though. And mom-in-laqw made me dinner and kis helped make me a Banurple Cookie cake... Choc chip cookie w/purple polka-dots.

Thanks everyone! I was too loopy from pain meds to get online lol! Surgery went well though and I should be back around some! LOL! Didn't get to do anything special.... all our vehicles decided to break down and can't get them worked on til later this week. Looks like I may get a 'new' truck this week though. And mom-in-laqw made me dinner and kis helped make me a Banurple Cookie cake... Choc chip cookie w/purple polka-dots.

Sounds delicious! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better........... Hope to see you in the chat room again soon! :)

For the record, when you're doped up on pain meds, banurple is a color. and apparently it's dark purple, cause that's what I asked for lol.

Your Birthday? It seems like it was just yesterday...
Oops, it was.

Wishing you a (belated) joyous annual celebration of the day of your emergence into this world.

OMG !
I missed your Birthday?

Better late than never.

Happy Birthday !

I'm late to the party as well. Hope it was a good one!

Behave and don't do too much while recovering!!

Debbie

Latest posts

Back