chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel bad that I'm the only one who regularly uses the chat room. I too check often and no one is there but I'll hang around a bit.

Few weeks agi it was about 5 or 6 of us. Now it's dust bunnies blowin' thru.

Dan, didn'y you invite Wade to join the club and show him the secret winemakers hand shake. Wade, make sure Dan washes be for he shows you the hand shake. I'm almost certain he is the the reason the tiles are now yellow.

Wade the first rule is not more then three shakes. Really you're invited to come and play any time. Bring some of your beer so we can compare it to Julie's husbands. On Saturday nites Rich brings how to video's. Last week was Setting up a hot tub in your Vineyard. This week is the benefits of it. Debbie is bringing snacks along with the rest of us.

Sirs and I cleaned out the dust bunnies today. Took us about a half hour. Chatted about some good stuff. Where was everybody?

Room looks good with out the dust bunnies. I stopped by this evening, no one was home but I think someone drank all Wade's beer, there were a few empties on the stairs....Hey I thought the stairs were for the women in the group.

Dan, make sure you clean up after your self next time, I found a bunch of little latex items.. I can only assume if was from you since you were sexing the fruit flies. Just think, last summer you were killing them and now you're sexing them. Go figure....

What time do you usually check in there? I have never found anybody at home. Will catch somebody one of these times. Arne.

Arne I'll be on tonight. I'm heading to see the dentist. I think I picked up a cavity at the chatroom party Sat. night. You can always pm some of us if you want to chat.

Arne I'll be on tonight. I'm heading to see the dentist. I think I picked up a cavity at the chatroom party Sat. night. You can always pm some of us if you want to chat.

Shoot, there was a party and I was in Omaha Sat. nite. We gonna have to have another party, can't hardly stand it when I miss one. At a brew shop in Omaha saw a box with a bladder that you can put wine in. Looked like it mite make a great skeeter pee container. Save on bottling. Only thing I didn't much care for about it was it had a spigot on the bottom and it will be hard to keep cool. Would work fine in a refrigerator, but the outdoor parties are coming up and it will be hot out. Will figure something out tho. Have some 1.5 liter bottles, can use them and stick em back in the ice after you fill your glass. Arne.

Had a nice get together last night. Tellin stories and kinda gettin to know each other. I had to leave early to get my beauty sleep. I know shoulda left earlier. Anyway, hopin I didnt leave too big a mess to clean up. My turn on cleanup next time. The chat room is nice, lottsa room for everybody. Kinda echos with no more folks than we had there. talk with you folks later, Arne.

I was the last one out and cleaned up. Sirs spilled some wine but licked it up when I wasn't looking. Today's trash day so that was well timed.

hey that was Rob that did that not me I don't do the 3 second rule

ok was it rob or roblloyd that was talking about the label with icegrapes and a red scarf

Latest posts

Back