chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:?we are going to have to set a time to meet in the chat room, we all have been there but never at one time! maybe a chat room party happy hour. what do you all think?:b

Alright, where is the bar? All I see is the chatroom.

I wanted to check out tipping the girls using the pole to get up off the floor!

I put the bar on the second floor, I figured we would just have closet friends up there!:)

Working on a quote for a potential client. So I'm in the room alone at the bar.......

So far in the chat right now is:
Rob
Lloyd
RobLloyd

Not kidding! Where is everyone else??????

Good hearted as Wade is, he agreed to helping us out. He has built us a set of stairs without corners leading us up to the naughty buys room.

Spiral-Stairs.jpg

Wow, thanks a bunch Wade, how long did that take you?

Good hearted as Wade is, he agreed to helping us out. He has built us a set of stairs without corners leading us up to the naughty buys room.

not sure I want to ask but what's in the naughty buys room? Probably nothing I can afford. But Wades pumps probably sell out fast.

Oops naughty boys room. Its a room Julie is sending us to for unacceptable behavior. Arne has really been decorating it lately.

Last edited:
Been surfin the net lookin for an organ to go with the tulips from Joes post up in the jokes. Should look good at the top of the stairs. Arne.

Latest posts

Back