chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been surfin the net lookin for an organ to go with the tulips from Joes post up in the jokes. Should look good at the top of the stairs. Arne.

Can we have the room down stairs? I'd rather watch the girls go up the stairs.

Rob, shame on you we're running a respectable place. Thats what got us into trouble in the first place.

Arne what were you thinking with that cieling. Trying to impress djrockinsteve?

star_wall1.gif

Rob, shame on you we're running a respectable place. Thats what got us into trouble in the first place.

Arne what were you thinking with that cieling. Trying to impress djrockinsteve?

star_wall1.gif

I agree, we want the down stairs room for the stated reason. Not to mention when we are dring from the carboy with food grade tubing we don't have to worry about the steps moving on us.....

Ya, downstairs, that is where the throne is located with the lid in the permant up position. My new ceiling, made that for the folks that likes the magic mushrooms instead of sipping gently on the wine.

Dan, Dan, Dan. I suppose you expect one of us to make a crude remark like Julie wants to have a bunch of sausages hanging out in that room. No matter how you slice it, someone would still inevitably cut the cheese in there.

This is becoming a boys only club! I don't think any women will want to even enter the room:
  • deli counter
  • carboys all over
  • cats clawing the furniture
  • messy bathroom
  • psychedelic ceiling
  • curved staircase - do those hurt less falling down?
  • guys oggling women go up the stairs
  • pole
  • probably a sink full of dishes and glasses, guess we need a dishwasher!
What did I forget? Sounds like a college dorm!!

Dan, Dan, Dan. I suppose you expect one of us to make a crude remark like Julie wants to have a bunch of sausages hanging out in that room. No matter how you slice it, someone would still inevitably cut the cheese in there.

Grapeman, you just never want out of that corner, what the hell do have in that corner that you want to stay there?

I'm afraid to go outside, so being in the corner all the time makes me feel safe!

Just checking to make sure you were still reading these............ Guess so......... back I go now to my safe little spot..... Good thing nobody told me I couldn't take a bottle or two there with me...............................

This is becoming a boys only club! I don't think any women will want to even enter the room:
  • deli counter
  • carboys all over
  • cats clawing the furniture
  • messy bathroom
  • psychedelic ceiling
  • curved staircase - do those hurt less falling down?
  • guys oggling women go up the stairs
  • pole
  • probably a sink full of dishes and glasses, guess we need a dishwasher!
What did I forget? Sounds like a college dorm!!

Heck the way you make it sound, It doesn't sound like a place I would wanna be either.
Last thing I wanna do is hang out in a dorm room with a bunch of drunk guys.

I'm afraid to go outside, so being in the corner all the time makes me feel safe!

Just checking to make sure you were still reading these............ Guess so......... back I go now to my safe little spot..... Good thing nobody told me I couldn't take a bottle or two there with me...............................

Folks we have a new Jeepnchick (NIKKI). I think Rich found her stash.

Julie we could send Rich to the oval room. Could you imagine the fun we'd have watching him try to find his stash in a corner that doesn't exist.

who left the skeeter pee in the chat room? WOW! I started in on that and spent the whole night.....

who left the skeeter pee in the chat room? WOW! I started in on that and spent the whole night.....

Holy Cow Rob didn't you see what's in the fridge. I stocked it full with various kinds of skeeter pee. Trying to get them well chilled for later tonight when we stop in after the wedding. I hope they get cold enough. There were alot of them in there. No room for a ketchup packet.

It made me chuckle a bit............... Guess nobody else dared look!

I liked the look on the old guys face.....

Last edited:
Back