chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me thinks you like hanging with us on the forum!

This was Eddie last night. Just a small sampling of our fun evenings.

tumblr_lgv379RoBQ1qe29gw.gif

Deb Friday night I did my stand up routine for everybody. Rob was rolling on the floor busting a gut. I bought pizza for everybody but only a few stopped in.

Everyone is welcome to stop in and talk about wine or anything else. We've solved some wine problems for some and educated a few others.

I try to log in around by 9:30 pm eastern time and hang out until others stop in. Sometimes it's 1 am by the time we turn out the lights. It's a good time.

We designated Thursdays Ladies Night. Just because it's not physical doesn't mean it can't be fun.

Just thought I'd post a few pics from the chat room last night. Had some more folks stop in. Sitting out on the back deck it was great.

Later on we were jammin to some tunes.

picture.php

Then Rob got carried away after downing a few bottles of his brianna wine. The girls loved him though.

picture.php

Well maybe all except one.

picture.php

Good Times folks.

Such trouble you guys get in when left unattended!!

If it weren't for the tornado, I would have been here!!

Made the daughter stay here and drive back to college this morning!

Debbie

At my house we weren't affected. In the general area, there were some badly damaged areas. I was sitting in the sunroom... watching! Oldest daughter came up to get her guinea pig and take HIM to the basement with her... she didn't try to convince her mother to go down...
Had I felt threatened, I would have, but it didn't get to that point right here. The sirens went off just as the storm passed and we had the radar on the computer, so we knew exactly where it all was.

I'll be in front of the TV tonight... HOUSE is on!! Plus a few others I like!

BEHAVE!!

Debbie

Glad to hear you guys were spared of the damage. I had the chatroom fumigated today so all is well. In the future any uninvited guests will be asked to wear crab collars. Arne sprung for the maid service and they just left. Seriously the place is spotless right now. They posed just before leaving.

Maids01.jpg

Back