chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With eight you get egg roll. Actually we did have eight but Dans mom called him in for a bath and bedtime. Dispite the pizza being delivered late it was good and hot. Rob (#1) burned the roof of his mouth.:tz Life comes at you fast.

Charlie Sheen stopped in for a bit on his tour. Too bad he couldn't stick around to check out the strobe lights rob hooked up on the 2nd floor. This place is really coming together. Thanks for everybody's help.

Steve, I got a price on some ceramic at Lowes today and can use my 10% discount or do you want to stick with the Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators for the kitchen and the Media room.

Sad news everyone. Lady gaga was scheduled to stop in on Thursday for Ladies Night but since she tumbled off the piano she decided to postpone her appearance. We don't need that kind of liability.

The more I read about goings on in the chat room, I think I may have open tooooo many bottles of wine & have been sampling them??? Then again maybe not enough tasting!!! Its better than the novel I have been reading.....
Al

Yup even David Bromstad "came out" and gave us some decorating idea's last night. He was quiet encouraged by what we had going on. He was not pleased with the colors Steve picked for the walls.

David_Bromstad.jpg

I think it's the NE corner of the deck. I wanna talk to you guys about it though first. I am thinking about sinking it in the deck. We'll need some extra support but I could frame it in tomorrow. Do you think it'll be too much of a safety factor with drinking going on. We could always let Tom use it as a baptismal if he ever shows up. He gave us his blessing.

ALL,

Dan asked me to give you my "blessing" for the chat room. He found out that I am an ordained Minister. Open the file below to see what I am a minister of....

You have my blessing and NO "dirty" words.

View attachment Church Minister.pdf

Eddie, can you take care of getting that certificate authenticated and then framed? Partner with Dave for a frame and where he thinks it should be hung.

OH my...
I had to stop playing POGO....
so much going on.

Are you going to add some "pastels" to the color scheme? Bromstad is into that. He's "hung" many things in his career... maybe check with him on placement of the framed piece.

If I may suggest...
may cities now require a fence around pools, hot tubs... have you considered THAT? It would also keep out the riff raff. Once word gets out about the upgrades, people will be "coming out" of the woodwork!

That hot tub would be great for my aches and pains... especially after all the yard work!

Are we comparing HUSBANDS?? I've got a few to add. Or are we just comparing MEN?? I need to get this straight.

On the item of Baptisms... is this a potential area of revenue? I could make up some fresh bread with various spreads, cheese, sausage and desserts... I have some great recipes for seasonal fruits. Charge by the "head" and throw in a circumcision? I think you'll have them lining up for THAT!

Debbie

LMAO, Good call on the fence. We'll have to be sure no one is on it and they know which side of the fence they are on. Since Dave "came out" he did mention some pastel colors. Just to keep things straight, "yes we are" minus the decorator.

You can cook anytime. Why don't you throw something together you want to sell and we'll stroke the idea of charging per head and throwing in a circumcision. We'll call it the Bobbitt special.

I'm really "into" landscaping too. If we got a nice arbor and some perennials that would carry through the whole season...
You could rent out for weddings too. With the way things are going these days... you could give half price on the Baptism/Circumcision if they combine the ceremonies... sell the idea that the family is all gathered and it would save gas... so important today. They would save on food too. I think this could be quite a selling point. Is Tom free for weddings??

Debbie

Half the brides show up to the wedding with a newborn baby boy anyways- might as well take care of the circ at the same time. Plenty of booze for antiseptic, anesthetic and entertainment.

That's exactly what I was thinking!! If they are too young to be ring bearers... they need Baptising!!

Debbie

Latest posts

Back