chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve said he was going to clean up again last nite. He musta stayed late, the place is spotless. He even polished the pole. Good job, Steve.

Sorry you couldn't attend since you had school. Hoping you'll share the knowledge oh wise one.

I gotta tell you last night in the chat room was the best ever. It started out like any other night there when we got a group of folks on a party bus stop in. What a crew they were.

picture.php

Sirs immediately stockpiled some skeeter pee in the special chiller we got. Gotta keep it cold.

picture.php

I fired up the outdoor grill and cooked us up some dawgs. Can't think of anything more fillin' than skeeter and dawgs.

picture.php

Just when things were really kickin' with the tunes I was playing the Po Po stopped in and told us we needed a permit for the outsoor grill. He was gonna shut us down until Julie, Marilyn and Sue convinced him otherwise. Now he's a regular.

picture.php

He even participated in some fun and games like the Barbie shoot.

picture.php

Rob set up a harse shoe toss out back now that the weather is warming up.

picture.php

Clem won. It was his first time. Look at him he's so proud of himself. He'll cherish this fer years.

picture.php

Tonight is ladies night. Come one come all. Good Times!

Last edited:
you know I tihnk you have as much fun (telling people about what goes on) as you do having the fun

After the Po Po left roblloyd fired up a fatboy and wow.

picture.php

All I can say is I don't remember much after that but apparently we were bobbing for pigs feet. Whoo Hoo. Had a horacious appetite.

picture.php

great time in the chat room last night, I was on the second floor bottling and got into the wine a little bit to much. Steve thanks for the ride home

Friday night, Steve bought pizza in the chat room

figures I drop by everyone is gone a biggggggg mess and no food a few chips but with kids like I had I'm used to it so no big deal. Well place was spic/span when I left

figures I drop by everyone is gone a biggggggg mess and no food a few chips but with kids like I had I'm used to it so no big deal. Well place was spic/span when I left

robs kids stopped in and finished off the pizza. I was beat so I figured I stop in early and clean up and take out the trash. Had a good time last night. Missed your Sirs. Hope your feeling better.

oh I'm slowly getting back to what was normal for me

The grill is still here. I just got a new full tank of propane so we don't run out over the summer. I'm going to get some hot turkey sausages for tonight. They smell really good.

I bought pizza and a hoagie for everyone last night but only a few showed. Robs kids showed up and cleaned house. Glad as I didn't want to take it home or fill the fridge.

I want to vacuum out behind the refrigerator and stove area. Getting dusty. Long winter. I washed the window screens this morning since we'll be opening them more often now. I'll drop them back in after they dry.

Gotta leave soon, I have a mtg. Catch you guys later tonight.

Man, I wish I had a group of people I could swap wine and stories with.
My wine club isn't very big and we're still pretty young. Not too much going on there.

Debbie

Back