Another from PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

I love this obsession
Reaction score
Hello all! I am relatively new to this and I have been reading posts here for a couple of months. This is a great place for information and I have learned so much already! I look forward to learning much more. Thanks all for making this such a good place!

DAMN !
Runningwolf you have ANOTHER from your PA.
LOL !:dg:dg=:d

I'm beginning to think that the only thing in PA is a bunch of wine-o'ssssssss

Oh by the way welcome you will find a lot of information here and a lot of good guy's that will help you with any problem you come across

I'm beginning to think that the only thing in PA is a bunch of wine-o'ssssssss

Nothing different here then anywhere else, we just do it in numbers! Then if you're lucky enough to live in NW PA/NE NY or the finger Lakes you have an awesome selection of juices you can get. I can't even imagine what Napa Valley would be like. Oh Yeah Niagara on the Lake is right around the corner also.

Ok enough is enough, Im shutting this site down! hehehe Welcome Brian, do you guys over there eat sleep and **** wine?

Hi Brian,

Welcome to winemakingtalk from one PA'er to another PA'er.

Ok enough is enough, Im shutting this site down! hehehe Welcome Brian, do you guys over there eat sleep and **** wine?

Wade I think we are out numbered I think we might just as well go to the corner

Hey that's why they call us the "Keystone" State. Welcome Brian. This is a great place to learn a great hobby and enjoy the company. Browse, learn and enjoy.

Hey Brian Welcome! York ah ur just across the river from me! Are you just doing kit wines, or are you tryin some fruit and from grape wines?

Hey Brian Welcome! York ah ur just across the river from me! Are you just doing kit wines, or are you tryin some fruit and from grape wines?

Well I did 2 kits to kinda get my feet wet. I went to my local and took a class on the cider. I am looking at making a mead and am looking for a good rasberry recipe.. so if anyone has one I would appreciate it. I do want to try the fruit probably a boysenberry. I did plant some concord grape vines this year. Soooo as you can see I am in this thing and looking forward to learning more about it..

Wade I am beginning to think I am doind most of those things with wine. like my sig says I think I am obsessed.. :ib

Back