You Come up With the Question!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who killed Dan, what'd she use, and what's her 'signature'?

"It's been comfirmed a man was found in a bathtub of what appears to be grape juice, presumed dead for 12 to 13 hours and the only evidence we were able to locate was a single candy cane found in his hand. If you have any information, please call 1-800-dundundunnnnnnnnnnn, thanks! - Local PD"

:i

Well,
...I am not British....
.....I did spend a significant amount of time in Europe....
.....but..this time was spent living in Italy....
.....I am however covering my arse, as not to curse on the forum and offend anyone or get banned...
...I can tell you that I've come across plenty of "arses" in America.
Any other questions that I can answer?...lol

Hey, Pumpkinman: You live in Poughkeepsie but your spelling suggests that you are British or you spent a significant amount of time over there... Americans don't have an arse. The British do.

Not to stray from the original post but keep in mind, you are talking to a pumpkin man and he has his own idea of an arse.

butt_pumpkin.jpg

LMAO Dan!
Now here is a pumpkin, the current world record of 2009 lbs..lol, and some shameless self promotion, take into consideration that I am 6'3", 360 lbs:

IMAG0692.jpg

Topsfield World Record_33.jpg

I have some seeds if you want to give it a try, when they start to gain 20-50 lbs a night...you will be impressed...lol!

I have some seeds if you want to give it a try, when they start to gain 20-50 lbs a night...you will be impressed...lol!

Any chance you have a lead on some above average eating/pie pumpkin seeds? Those i'd be interested in... Pumpkin wine from scratch? Mhmmm!

So no one asked the question yet,,lol. Ok, I will give it a try, ingredients for a wine and who told you about/ made the candy cane wine.

I thought Dan would have answered "3 things to avoid when making wine", but I would have gotten smacked, so I won't post that......

:rdo

I thought Dan would have answered "3 things to avoid when making wine", but I would have gotten smacked, so I won't post that......

:rdo

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Just trying to get him give the question, and then to see if he's gonna get sent to the corner,,,,don't think he has yet this year. :i

I would chime in here, but I think julie will chain/lock me in the corner and throw away the key!

Well, if she does, that means I'll have someone to drink wine with. Bring a glass and a bottle, I have the uncorker....:db

Now thats the action I'm looking for. Damn John it took you long enough and can't believe no one brought your name up.
Keep them coming in folks!

Latest posts

Back