You Come up With the Question!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is going to serve what to Dan while he is in the hospital recuperating from the beating he is going to get! :ft

Last edited:
Who is going to serve what to Dan while he is in the hospital recuperating from the beating he is going to get! :ft

Nobody, but the good news is he'll have a lot of empty room in his wine cellar to refill when he's capable of it again... Provided you dont break his fingers :)

Dang Terri I was just getting ready to think I might just like you. Just because Julie lives down the road from you and has connections with Levi in Lancaster, PA doesn't mean you have to be afraid of her. Come join us guys in the corner, we have good stash hid and a barrel of laughs!

Dang Terri I was just getting ready to think I might just like you. Just because Julie lives down the road from you and has connections with Levi in Lancaster, PA doesn't mean you have to be afraid of her. Come join us guys in the corner, we have good stash hid and a barrel of laughs!

LOL!!! Afraid??? Maybe partners in crime,,ya never know.......

Come join you in the corner,,heck,,,I have just gotten myself out of there,,,not ready just yet to go back there,,,,:)

Well,,at least not yet,,enjoying some freedom!!
Gotta gather my own stash.....

Terry, there is nothing left in the corner, I took it all out except for the Welch's THAT I LEFT THERE FOR JOHNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is JohnT taking a case of Welches and Candy Canes to Julie's house?

Classic Doug - I was going to say the same thing....

With a topic like welches and 3 pages of posts and only 1 mention of JohnT - crazy...

So here is my response.

What does JohnT like the most??

Classic Doug - I was going to say the same thing....

With a topic like welches and 3 pages of posts and only 1 mention of JohnT - crazy...

So here is my response.

What does JohnT like the most??

Fortunately, I always carry a bottle of my 2010 Petit sarah for just such emergencies! I call it my "in the corner cantine"!

:HB:HB

Latest posts

Back