Wine Exchange

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the ladies? Laney girl, Polish Wine P, Romana,and others?
smiley5.gif

So far we have
Tomy
Wade
David C
Smurfe
Scubaman
Bovine
FrancieEdited by: Tomy

It sounds like fun but I'm on a stress reduction kick right now. I believe most ofthe presents we givethis year will be purchased at the register in the form of gift cards. Maybe Bovine will have to be your one and only women in the exchange...

Gift cards for everyone PWP! Its the only way to go! That way folks can pick out what they want. Of course it does take all the fun out of re-gifting the naked elephant back scratcher...but that's how it goes sometimes!

smiley36.gif

Hee hee! I even suggested that to our son's girlfriend the other day! We got her a Target gift card for her birthday and I told her, I didn't even write the amt or your name on it so you can regift it if you really need a gift!
smiley36.gif

Naked elephant back scratcher. That reminds me of the old line, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas!" and the question that comes after it, "How did an elephant get into your pajamas?"

Okay, I know I have not been on as much as I used to (been lurking though) and I would love to join in on your wine exchange. I do have to admit that the wine I have in bottles are almost at the one year mark since I just started this only a year ago!!

Francie

How 'bout them Buckeyes!!!

Great Francie, added you to the list. PWP I releived a lot of my stress some years ago, cut up 3 credit cards, got rid of wife #2 & kicked a 25 year old kid out of the house.
smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif

I'll pass on that one Hoss
smiley2.gif
I'm into grand & great grand kids
smiley1.gif

I'll exchange one of my kids---got a 3 1/2 year old who is lucky he wasn't the first (if you know what I mean) LOL! Just kidding!!

My mom says she enjoys being a grandmother more than she did being a mother!! (grand kids go home, and she can spoil them rotten and not feel too guilty!)

i WOULD LIKE TO PLAY,OUR WINE GROUP ALREADY SWAP WINE A CASE AT A TIME WITH A GROUP IN va.

I have a question for you,I've never been on this type of forum before,why did a message come up stating I was two long on the web site and cut me off on a reply???

Think thats a problem, I hear voices when I listen to my Rice Crispys
smiley2.gif

joeswines, every once in awhile the George or Masta have to do mainteneve and to refresh the server it may kick you off or warn you to log off so it can do so. Ok I just figured out why, George has just added a bunch more of Mosti Mondiale kits and had to update the site and to do that he has to boot everyone off.

Edited by: wade

THANK you THAT sound reasonable,I thought I was doing something no cool and couldn't figure it out,thanks again.

Back