Other Wild grapes vs winexpert

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbraz23

Junior
Reaction score
I'm wanting to make a fast drinking moscato and I'm debating between the 2 brands, on paper they cost the same but I can get the wild grapes on Amazon prime but I'd have to pay ~20 for shipping on the winexpert from a different retailer. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I'm wanting to make a fast drinking moscato and I'm debating between the 2 brands, on paper they cost the same but I can get the wild grapes on Amazon prime but I'd have to pay ~20 for shipping on the winexpert from a different retailer. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Either one will do it’s the tweaking if any that willl make the difference

I'm the king of tweaking. :wy it would be neat to see how that Moscato would turn out with orange zest add?

I am curious about this as well. Any comment to its quality?
I am pretty leery based off of price and box contents (no seed packs, etc)
I agree with @joeswine on these. Good daily drinker. Not to be confused with the high end wines, but when I serve these to others, they really like them. I always tweak wines at this price point, though.

I've made this kit several times with joeswine tweaks and chapterized to 14% abv. Turned out well even for fast drinking. Ages well in the bottle. Opened one recently that was about 18 months old and it was much better than OK.

Back