Other Wild grapes vs winexpert

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbraz23

Junior
Reaction score
I'm wanting to make a fast drinking moscato and I'm debating between the 2 brands, on paper they cost the same but I can get the wild grapes on Amazon prime but I'd have to pay ~20 for shipping on the winexpert from a different retailer. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I'm wanting to make a fast drinking moscato and I'm debating between the 2 brands, on paper they cost the same but I can get the wild grapes on Amazon prime but I'd have to pay ~20 for shipping on the winexpert from a different retailer. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Either one will do it’s the tweaking if any that willl make the difference

I'm the king of tweaking. :wy it would be neat to see how that Moscato would turn out with orange zest add?

I am curious about this as well. Any comment to its quality?
I am pretty leery based off of price and box contents (no seed packs, etc)
I agree with @joeswine on these. Good daily drinker. Not to be confused with the high end wines, but when I serve these to others, they really like them. I always tweak wines at this price point, though.

I've made this kit several times with joeswine tweaks and chapterized to 14% abv. Turned out well even for fast drinking. Ages well in the bottle. Opened one recently that was about 18 months old and it was much better than OK.

Latest posts

Back