What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the thermometer was a 3 inch glass one .i just looked at it closely and it has a smallertube inside with the red stuff in it and that tube is not broken!!woohoo maybe not all is lostbut i think i will check with manifacturer.thanks everyone

Last edited:
worked out, including a 4 mile jog and came home to pull a wire fence. gotta open up the back pasture so i can get to those wild black raspberries later :)

That really sucks Marly, please be sure you are absolutely certain you'll be safe. We can always brew another batch. Hope it all works out good!! Keep us posted for sure.

Troy

Had a busy couple of days and little sleep so today I'm pottering around in my wine room and generally pampering myself.

about my broken thermometer,i e-mailed wine expert and they told me it contained toluene which is poisonous and to dump the port.i am rather amazed as they offered to replace it although they don't have any chocolate port they will give me aregular port.the shop igot it from has the chocolate orange so i might get that.a better ending than i thought!! marly

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! God, it's good to hear things like that. Kudos to WE. Thats wonderful customer relations.

Good for you!!

Do something like making thermometer wine again and we'll put you on our wall of shame! LOL

Troy

Meetings went better than anticipated last night.

Pulling into the parking lot this morning at work, I look up Liberty Ave and at the intersection of 28th St there is a City of Pgh refuse worker and the driver of the pick up truck that was in front of it lumping on each other in the middle of the road. Wow, those 2 are in for a bad day.

Enjoying a glass of Chianti-Burgundy mix right now and getting ready to go to a LGA graduation/appreciation dinner to celebrate the completion of the Local Government Academy class.

I'm so happy my skeeter pee and the wine I made from fruit juices are fermenting the way they should be :D . Infact the juice one is overflowing the container .Just chillin out tonight cause I have to work tomorrow .

I am chilling out tonight because I am not working tomorrow, WooHoo :db

What am I doing?, well 6 gal various (1ltr grape+1ltr other+700g sugar)wines , strained 3 gallons of white grape from slightly rough table grapes, who knows how this will turn out?

Just picked up my enormaous new steel basement door to replace th old wooden one which some hacker built for myn walk out basement. I had to cusym oreder it and thats as big as they get for a single door. 44" is pretty big and weighs in.

Latest posts

Back