What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about getting a bottle tree as I don't always have a box to put them back into. I have them upside down in misc boxes and buckets in the basement now. Premier produce lists them for $18.00 I believe for the 45 bottle tree.

i LOVE my tree!! the best part is the steralizer on top.....who has them for 18$ are they online, thats a great price!!! i paid way more than that for my 45........

having a great night here, kid is upset so shes upstairs sulking(dang 8 year old diva!), looks like ill have the house to myself tonight now LMAO!!!!

Jeep, take a look here http://www.finevinewines.com . Word of caution though, those 18 dollar budget ones work well for beer bottles but not so great for wine bottles. I got one of each. You may even consider going to the 90 bottle one next time. This web site is one that can be trusted and they will bend over backwards to take care of you if you call them.

I bet i have just as many bottles if not more . i bet alot more and quess what there full
Well, I have well over 1,000 filled and at least 500 empty waiting in waiting. Look @ my sig to see whats aging..
Oh yea, Chilean Juice will be here begining of May. Gotta make room..

Well, I have well over 1,000 filled and at least 500 empty waiting in waiting. Look @ my sig to see whats aging..
Oh yea, Chilean Juice will be here begining of May. Gotta make room..

you got me beat i have at least 800 full bottles and 2009 not bottled yet

Just under 1000 bottled and about 400 delabeled and cleaned. I even have racks in my win e making room for some of these empties and was going to make more but that realestate started getting filled up with equipment like the press and the beer sculpture. I do like all the tress as they look real pretty like that Dan but that would make a very big footprint in m y area where I just dont have that much room.

Wade I ordered the capsular thingy that you got. I hope its worth it. You seem to really like it. Also got some testing goodies from George...(ph meter, so2 tester and some #8 corks)

I didnt know you hit the lottery, congrats on that!!!!!!!!!!Hehehe. I ove my thermoencapsuler and wouldnt trade it for any other wine making tool but the vacuum pump is right behind it in close second. Just remember when using it that it is very quick. let it get warmed up for about 5 minutes and then your good to use it and it really only takes about 1 second! Make sure you take all the plastic off it cause the area where the heater element is was wrapped so nicely in white plastic that I didnt know it was plastic there until I had used it for like 2 batches and it all started turning black. It was fairly new to the market then and there were no good pics of it anywhere to see that it wqas stainless then. It took about 8 hours to get ec=verything off thats was melted on!!!!!!!:) I didnt find it funny back then!

Once again a tribute to George. I shopped around for the thermoencapsuler and the prices varied greatly. I was able to buy that, a accuvin SO2 kit, a Checker ph tester and kit, plus 100 #8 corks and the price for all of this including shipping was close to what some companies wanted for just the thermoencapsuler. I feel like a broken record but I know more about customer service than most people and believe me George is world class!

:u
OH MY !!
This thread "must" be the all time leader in amount of posts 900 ! and almost 11,000 have read it

Back