What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REMINDER;
If you see a post thats "not right" REPORT it. There is a small red triangle on the lower left in the message bow Ck it and write why and we weii look into it.

Last edited:
I'm not following you, Tom. Does your reply have something to do with me posting pics?

no no U R OK
I copied the wrong message
sorry for the confussion
this is the message I meant to copy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Welcome,
And what were U doing when I had to BAN a member today and remove all his msg?
Do ya do AG?

Dodged the bullet! WHEWWW, I'm still here.

Last edited:
Here's Abby:

She will be six weeks on Monday, and she's great. She sleeps at night and has a regular schedule. :db

Abby.jpg

How did you know I only use ONE hand?

LOL coping wrong messages is the first sign!!!!!

I think you need to yell at Dan anyway, if he didn't post that message no one would have ever known!

Ok the other hand is holding a glass, of what?, it better be Champagne fella!, oooh what a cutie, Hi Abby, look after daddy kiddo, all the best H.

Well right now it is a glass of liquid gold PEACH wine

OH MUD! she is perfect!!! i so miss that age! my "baby" girl is 8 and a damn Diva!

not you ya wally! Mud!, how cute is Abby?.... awwwww shucks, I just think babies are great!.

Mud, so which label does she go on first. I suggest a good wine you are going to age for a few years so you can always look back when she reaches those terrible two's. She is a beautiful child.:try

Adorable Mud!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter had colic for 8 months hence the big time span between my daughter of 11 and my son of 6 years. Then I thought of all the yard work when Im older and caved in for another! :) But pictures like that make me think of another and also the reason wht the both of us are fixed, just in case we ever lost our minds for a moment!

LOL coping wrong messages is the first sign!!!!!

I think you need to yell at Dan anyway, if he didn't post that message no one would have ever known!

Trouble maker!!:w You guy's missed the whacko that was on here this afternoon. Good ol Tommy whacked him though!

Yep, Tom stepped up and ***** smacked him! Wish I could have seen the post though just to see what the heck he wrote, He (she?) has been a member here for awhile but I guess it was before I was even here and a few of his previous posts had to be deleted a;lso according to the forums admin control panel so Via Condious!

Sitting here drinking a glass of 3 year old Barolo and trying to figure out how to post a picture - there seems to be a limit of 19.5 kb but how do you get a picture that small? I'm techno challenged here and need some help!

oh i didnt miss "crazy" was glad to see his rude but yanked down! Kudos to yall for doing it!!

Latest posts

Back