What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many people here use it including me. It has just about every otion you can think of an d if you do think of something else please pm him as he isw a meber here an d loves new ideas! Just dont expect immediate responce as he's across the big pond so usually sleeps while we are up. Im pretty sure he was working on a free trial period. Not sure if thats up and going yet. Look in Our Vendors area.

Leaving Newton, Kansas toward Fort Collins, Colorado. With a few winery stops along the way.

Working then home to pack for my trip to Raleigh. Need to research some wineries to occupy my evenings. I'll be heading down 77 to Winston/Salem then across to Raleigh based on the GPS.

Leaving Newton, Kansas toward Fort Collins, Colorado. With a few winery stops along the way.

I don't know what route you plan to take but I will tell you that parts of Interstate 29 are closed due to the Missouri River flooding so be careful

Got back home from Tn late Sat. night didn't do much on Sunday did go though my vineyard and check it out I lost some of my new cuttings due to the hot weather but still have enough to keep them going and back to work on Monday

Just finished bottling 30 gallons; Isabella/Blackberry, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Red Plum and Lambrusca. Labels are made just need to put those and the capsules on.

ya gotta let me know what you think if you can catch your breath afterward, you know rocket fuel and all lol

ya gotta let me know what you think if you can catch your breath afterward, you know rocket fuel and all lol

I'll be saving that for when I get home. Walked around Raleigh for about an hour then had dinner at The Oxford. Really good prime rib and a nice Pinot Noir.

Well I went to work tonight but was sent home because I failed to tell my boss last night that we had problems on the tram dock this is the area that I run at the plant that I work at so here I am drinking wild plume wine and enjoying the evening at home will have to report to work tomorrow and see what my punishment will be for not telling my boss even though I did ever thing right last night and nobody was hurt

Well I went to work tonight but was sent home because I failed to tell my boss last night that we had problems on the tram dock this is the area that I run at the plant that I work at so here I am drinking wild plume wine and enjoying the evening at home will have to report to work tomorrow and see what my punishment will be for not telling my boss even though I did ever thing right last night and nobody was hurt

Wow jt, that doesn't sound like a very nice place to work at. Hope your punishment isn't too bad. I guess the days are gone when you get praised when doing right or good.

Well here I am sitting at home again sipping on my wild plume I went to work today and had to report to HR for my punishment well here it is and I really feel bad that they think this is punishment but they gave three days suspension without pay and a written warning on my record for all of you who are curious as to where I work it is Tyson Fresh Meats headquarters in Springdale Ark. nice company

Well here I am sitting at home again sipping on my wild plume I went to work today and had to report to HR for my punishment well here it is and I really feel bad that they think this is punishment but they gave three days suspension without pay and a written warning on my record for all of you who are curious as to where I work it is Tyson Fresh Meats headquarters in Springdale Ark. nice company

? why is this NOT punishment?

Just posted 2 PDF's on Yeast In "Caculators, Wine logs and Yeast Charts".

Latest posts

Back