What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, I'm taking the 1,500th reply on this thread. That's what I'm doing today. :sm

I hear that .
yesterday some one got my cc. no. and name and went on a buying spree .tried to empty my bank acct. i got it in time so far had to change cc.
and red tag bank acct. it was some one up north and in iceland.man what a day. got to find some other way to order on the web,
Joseph

You should use paypal . PLus never leave your CC # on a site for easy access always retype it back in if the place you buy from doesn't have paypal .Plus they say log out of the site don't stay logged on after buying products .Also if it was me I would glo to the last company or if you know where they got your # from & tell them they better pump up the security or you won't be buying from them anymore .

Today is my last day off before I go back to work .So I'm finishing up a reorganizing project I started .Hopefully setting up the wine cabinet I bought awhile back .Of course I have some running around to do .

This AM bottled 6 gal of Pear and 6 gal Cranberry/Raspberry
Kegged 3 - 5 gallon corny's of my Germen Ale

Took a walk in the Strip District at lunch time. A bit warm but a nice walk. Stopped into Carlos' Garage Winery while down there, ended up picking up a bottle of wine. They are a bit pricey, although it tastes good, I don't think I'll be stopping in there often.

Leaving here in 10 minutes, going home, walk down to pick up my daughter then the 2 of us are going in her Whale Pool to cool off.

Whoo Hoo the weekend is almost here.

Started my new job with the county government department of aging. It was really nice.

lol. It's actually full time job number two. Can't make ends meet without working two jobs.

Right now I'm sitting here typing watching by boxer at our fence waiting for someone nice to come by & give her some attention .She such a sucky baby . Earlier I hit a good sale a local purse store so I bought purse & wallet , the women here might get this if they are shoppers . I hate to pay regular price for anything especially things like purse & shoes that are makred up to start with . I just took pics of one of my favs will post later on .

Right now I'm sitting here typing watching by boxer at our fence waiting for someone nice to come by & give her some attention .She such a sucky baby . Earlier I hit a good sale a local purse store so I bought purse & wallet , the women here might get this if they are shoppers . I hate to pay regular price for anything especially things like purse & shoes that are makred up to start with . I just took pics of one of my favs will post later on .
:br

Darlene, I don't know what color you got but I can guarantee you I know a beautiful young lady that will sell you a matching leather jacket to go with what you got today!:h

Doug, it is Friday for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it could not have come any sooner. What a week at work, yesterday at the end of the day was a grand finale. It seemed all week everyone was having a dud moment. I had to handle some very stupid crap all week. Yesterday afternoon, one of the secretaries came into my office and asked if I knew how to add staples to our copier, I said no but and this is where I made my first mistake, got up to take a look. Well there are two secretaries trying to handle the problem, the one who normally makes sure there is staples and toner is off on sick leave, and neither one of these two have a clue on doing any of this. I doubt they would know the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver. They can not figure out how to open the cartridge to put in the refills and neither one of them would let me have it long enough to try and figure it out. So I tell them I would check in the warehouse for any extras, so I walk down, look around, ask Dan my warehouse worker if he knew if we had any of these and he said no not that kind. So I go back to the office, tell them they would have to wait until I order a new one because I believe this one is not working right based on the fact that these two tell me it will not work, it is stuck, that was my second mistake. The next thing I know the one sec comes in and says she has her thumb on the spring and thinks she can add the stables, so I go get her staples and.......her thumb is stuck in the staple cartridge and she can not get it out. She immediately goes to 4 year old land and what a b*t*h this is to handle this. The other sec is actually blowing her nose for her and wiping her eyes because she can't do it with her thumb in this plastic cartridge!!!!! To make a long story short, we finally get the cartridge off of her thumb, I walk out of the office, go home, took one look at Mike who is laughing his azz off because he knew the whole story and i say "get in the truck we are headed to the bar" and that is how I endd my day last night. And today was actually the best day but then again I was at a conference most of the day. Thank God it is the weekend. Now I am sitting on my back deck enjoying the last of a bottle of cherry wine.

Back