What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohman!! Dawin Award Winner there.....shudda let the stapler have her thumb, dont think she deserves thumbs anyways....poor you!!! man im not patient enough for all that!!

Still 2 comps down bt the day was way better, Runningwolf(Dan) the only reason my spelling is better is because I really have to keep checking to see if what Im typing is coming through as there are about 6 missing keys on my daughters keyboard and you have to press them just right to get them to work. :)

Wade that just reminded me of a guy that had a parrot and the parrot removed every key on his laptop (sounds like a Nikki story)! I would be dead in the water as I peck with two fingers and have to look a the keyboard.

HAHAHAHHAHA :p

MY parrot only picks off my cursor keys.......little tard......do yall know how hard it is to put a right arrow back on a MacBook???? no??? well.......its not easy LOL!!!!

I always thought it would be better if they put the keys in alphabetical order....:)

All I have to say is didn't a man invent the computer & it's keyboard ???????

Man today is my Monday working all weekend sucks for many reasons .To top it off all the Gov. cheques come out today so that means we wiil be extra busy .

^^^^^^^^SUCKS^^^^^^^^^

but for me today is the start of my 4 day weekend and ive gotta clean the hell outta my house cuz were having a BBQ sunday!

think DNW and i are gonna go on a date today!! gonna go to the range and see who can shoot better today!!! we seem to flip flop on that alot LOL kills him when im the better one ;)

Back at work once again, but at least I have a 3 day weekend ahead of me. Went last night to Screen on the Green at Piedmont Park in downtown Atlanta. Pretty fun to watch a movie in the part with 10,000 of your closest friends. lol

Tomorrow's gonna be fun though. I'm also a member of AR-15.com and we have a Georgia get together at a range in the northwest part of the state. Imagine 50-60 people all with assault rifles and other toys shooting all day. Yeahhh, gonna be fun. :h

Today working on my Koi pond. Seperating some plants. Late last Fall fish had babys. Now I must have 20 large fish and 30 new small ones. I did get rid if 6 the other day. Still looks like a feeding frenzy when feeding them.

Started another batch of pee yesterday. Added two containers of raspberry/apple to it. Started a slurry yesterday and added half of it four hours later to the juice. Today 12 hours later it is rock and roll already and ohhhh it smells soooo good! (pssst don't tell anybody I cheated and didn't wait the 24 hours to add the slury) :sl

just got done dancing for 1 hour with my students for our Memorial Day party. Repairing a system32/config error on an employee's laptop (boy..he's gonna owe me some fruit or something...thank goodness he has hundreds of muscadine 200 year old vines getting ready to pop in a couple months!)

I am racking from my secondary my first batch of fruit wine. A strawberry that is fermented to dry... on to the next step... :tz

Waiting to get out of my other job for the night.
Then I'm going to check on my merlot that's fermenting.

Installed my saddle bags on my Boulevard S50, helped my oldest son move some furniture into a storage unit until he can move into his house after the closing, talked to my youngest son in Afghanistan and then went in the whale pool with my 3 y/o. She is so much fun when she is in the pool. Such a great age.:h

At work at my main job. Took the clients to see the new Shrek movie.
Off at 8 will check on the merlot.
Love the way a wine starts moving and swirling on it's own while fermenting.

Brother's in town from NC, so we're cooking out and drinking beer. Haven't seen him in a few months, and probably a year before that, so it's a nice change of pace.

Back