What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cokked shiskabobs on the grill with our family. Nice quiet relaxing day. Cracked open a bottle of the Tropical Breeze, it's only 4 months old but it was very refreshing. We will be making another batch of this in the future.

Try it with fish, makes no difference what type of fish or how you cook it, it just goes oh so great with fish.

All right you guy's quit talking about me. My daughter just asked me to go for a walk and gog knows my fat a$% needs it! :) Just behave till i get back!:?
And if we DON'T then what? Ya gonna put us in the corner? I been in all my corners so I hide stuff ( guess what) to help me spend the time.

heck no Tom, those corners are Mine !!! LMAO!!!

dan think of me while ur out walking , maybe your walk can effect my fat a$# LMAO!!! man oh man i wish it worked that way HAHAAHHAH:)

who's 'gog' again?

did she post an introduction?

:?

Alright I'm back, we took the bikes instead for three miles. aggg wheres the oxygen:se What happen to padding on the bike seats? Oh my sore butt.

Tom you took the skeeter PEE with you?? I know Nikki is hiding better stuff then that there. Problem is her stuff never gets a chance to age. Sounds like our friend in the great North west.

Allie, I picked up Wades virus! That was suppose to be God! I wonder if his new hard drive will have speel chek on it! I bet if the price was right his daughter would take dictation for him..LMAO

Allie, I picked up Wades virus! That was suppose to be God! I wonder if his new hard drive will have speel chek on it! I bet if the price was right his daughter would take dictation for him..LMAO

don't come the raw prawn with me Dan..

no one loads a virus that FIXES your spelling..

that simply puts everyone out of work.

Allie

don't come the raw prawn with me Dan..

Allie

HA HA HA I had no idea what you meant by that so I googled it...

From the traditional Australian expression: "Don't come the raw prawn!" or "Don't come the raw prawn with me!", meaning: "Don't try to put one over me!" or "Don't treat me like a fool!". Particularly used to indicate that the listener is aware of the speaker's ingenuousness, for example where the person to whom it's directed feigns innocence or naivety.

LOL. I never heard that before. I love your posts Allie!!:hug

Are you sure the bike had a seat, Dan? That's always the first thing to check.

HA HA HA I had no idea what you meant by that so I googled it...

From the traditional Australian expression: "Don't come the raw prawn!" or "Don't come the raw prawn with me!", meaning: "Don't try to put one over me!" or "Don't treat me like a fool!". Particularly used to indicate that the listener is aware of the speaker's ingenuousness, for example where the person to whom it's directed feigns innocence or naivety.

LOL. I never heard that before. I love your posts Allie!!:hug

surprised you spelled that out for the other americans Dan.. it could have been special.....

not to worry...

I'll just change my expression... I have a million of them...

"Roo loose in the top paddock"

I'm saving that one... just for you Dan...

Allie (grins)

:bt

surprised you spelled that out for the other americans Dan.. it could have been special.....

not to worry...

I'll just change my expression... I have a million of them...

"Roo loose in the top paddock"

I'm saving that one... just for you Dan...

Allie (grins)

:bt

Oh my LOOK what she is calling YOU !

An Australian colloquialism; describing someone intellectually impaired or moronic. In the case of this phrase, the term "roo" is an abbreviation for kangaroo, an Australian marsupial. Used emphatically, the phrase is sometimes amended to "a few roos loose in the top paddock".

? I know Nikki is hiding better stuff then that there. Problem is her stuff never gets a chance to age. Sounds like our friend in the great North west.

HEY!!! all my stuff is aging!!! that why im reduced to drinking copious amounts of whiskey and beer!! thank god the beer doesnt have to age so its only a few weeks before i can drink it!!! and i wud have some skeeter pee going but some damn black lab ate my sugar........(finally replaced the sugar yesterday but havnt made anything yet)

Oh my LOOK what she is calling YOU !

An Australian colloquialism; describing someone intellectually impaired or moronic. In the case of this phrase, the term "roo" is an abbreviation for kangaroo, an Australian marsupial. Used emphatically, the phrase is sometimes amended to "a few roos loose in the top paddock".

yeah gee. OK Tom..

I shall find a special local phrase for you darl..thankyou for reminding me.

Allie:hug

Have you evry seen on tv or the net where someone thinks they can get close to a kangaroo to take their picture and they get kicked? Those critters are powerful! One of my common phrases..........Here's your sign!

Roos are nothing Steve..

the native fauna in Aussie is something you need to grow up with.. to understand..

oh and the men....

Allie

Allie, you have me intrigued. I just looked at the map and saw your pin. I'm gonna have to do some homework on NZ

I am trying to relate to how big NZ is and how far away is Australia, your weather now etc. This is a pretty cool learning experience.

Latest posts

Back