What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roofing crew finished my roof today, clock doctor came and serviced my grandfather clock, I put down two more yards of mulch and now sitting down with a glass of wine trying to figure out why my Niagara doesn't want to take off yet since Sunday!

Today I finished painting mthe concrete outside where today I put up my 12X12 aluminium screenhouse. Of yea I have cable and elec so I can watch the Phillies play.

LOL...none, it was way too young. Went from primaries to secondaries. I was drinking a beer actually. Not quiet like when bottling and you have to take a sip out of bottles that are too full. Ooops did I admit that?:h

OK Dan & Wade,
LOL BUTT!, I am only steps away from my brewery (garage) and a fridge that I have 2 kegs. Inside my house I have a side by side fridge with TWO taps coming out the door.
So, YES I'm covered.
Next Saturday May 1st National Home Brew Day I plan on making up to 30 GALLONS of BEER weather perminting. Yea a drunk day. I will also bring some of my wine...

Tom, you make it sound so simple.

I thought everday was National Home Brew Day?

I'm going dandelion hunting today. Tricky little devils but I'll wrestle them down.

30 gallons, good lord Tom! Ill probably brew something then also, dont have the need for anything so Ill probably go with a high gravity beer that needs some aging. Just want to run the new set up and try out the new Barley Crusher I bought for my birthday and give Beersmith a first run to try and figure it out.

Hope you to enjoy your visit Dan ,it's always nice ot meet the people from forums in person .

Today I have to deal with my gone bad Sparkling wine decide for sure which way I'm going with it . I might bottle a couple just to settle my curiousity of weather it will still work like the guy at the shop says ,doubt it but i always like to proof a man wrong so what the he!! :) . I started another SP yesterday this time the slurry will be a mix cranberry/pom , white cranberry and white grape/pear combo wine I have going . BTW that combo is tasting delicious so far I'm calling it spring fever . Other then that I'm not doing to much need to stay of my sore foot & leg . It's sunny but not that warm here right now but if it warms up I might just sit on the deck all afternoon and enjoy some of our wine .

30 gallons, good lord Tom! Ill probably brew something then also, dont have the need for anything so Ill probably go with a high gravity beer that needs some aging. Just want to run the new set up and try out the new Barley Crusher I bought for my birthday and give Beersmith a first run to try and figure it out.

think I'm OBSESSED??
I didn't mean to embarrass you into making a brew.. LOL :b

For the past week on and off, I've been raking up all the leaves in my mother's yard. Anything to make her happy at 81. Now today is haul them off day.
I hope that I finish in time to go and find some elderflowers. Luc has me dying to try some. I know there are plenty blooming around here.
Big thing will be if I can manage an empty carboy when they are ready for it.

What happened to your foot/leg? Are you ok?

Yeah I'll be ok I have arthritis in foot and I had a cyst on top of my foot that finally broke went through my whole foot . The doc told me not to worry it will just break up more & go away ,well it's not .I was to him on Thursday and all he did was give me an anti inflammatory thats not doing anything for it ,I know it's only a couple of days but it's getting worse instead of better . My whole foot/leg feels like when your hand falls asleep and the pain you get from that . If it worse tomorrow I'll go to ER maybe they will atleast Xray it . :po That he won't listen to me .

Wade is Brewsmith a system of keeping track of your beer recipes & how you made them ?

Latest posts

Back