What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished eating flatfish catfish that I fried, plus some fries and a big piece of sweet onion.
Also racked my Black Current, that stuff can be habit forming even when sampling. Loren

Went to pick up my new laptop today. So far, I love it. While I was there I asked about a netbook for my wife, she has wanted one for a while now. They sold me a display one for $100. SCORE!!! More importantly, I went to my local HBS and was BS'ing with the owners. I mentioned I was wishing I had ordered two Choc. Raspberry ports instead of one. She said one customer didn't want his and sold it to me!!:r Now that was one heck of a day.

Good lord!! I just checked my S02 analyzer again today and realized I screwed up and need to be a little more patient!! I forgot, when you start it up it gives and error message and then it starts up. Its funny though as the error message it starts up with is where it used to get stuck on when I got it so when I saw that I assumed!!!!!! Yeah, I know what happens when you assume!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord!! I just checked my S02 analyzer again today and realized I screwed up and need to be a little more patient!! I forgot, when you start it up it gives and error message and then it starts up. Its funny though as the error message it starts up with is where it used to get stuck on when I got it so when I saw that I assumed!!!!!! Yeah, I know what happens when you assume!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like someone has been doing too much fishing and is out of practice :tz

Making Osso Buco, Emeral's recipe. Four large (and expensive) veal shanks. De-glazed the pot with 1-1/2 cup of test bottle of RJS Cru Select Valpolicella Repasso bottled earlier this year. Will finish the Valp with the Osso Buco later tonight.

Also cleaning 3 cases (6 bottle case) of bottles. Very easy label removal. I get about a case of these bottles (Cadaretta, Cabernet/Semillon) every month from an uncle. He keeps them very clean and in original cases.

I think I'm supposed to add K-meta to something today, guess I better go check.

Happy Veterans weekend all. And thanks to all you vets. My draft lottery number was 349 so I never got called up. I'll bet some of you remember those days back in the late 60's and early 70's.

Remember I remember the draft, I volunteered long before I ever got close to being added into the draft, I was one of those who was ready to join before I was 12 lol

I had a draft number but before I got out of high school the draft was over

Got the truck running that wouldn't start, man handled the 40' ladded with a sore back so I could seal my box gutters that have been leaking, de labeled about 5 cases of bottles so far. Need to do a few more still. Back is still hurting, going to go track down the 800 mg motrin and a perc. It may soon be wine time.

yeast is in the mail plumes are in the frig thawed 222 pounds of meat is in the kitchen thawing to make sausage going to be doing wine and sausage this week while on vacation and if there is any time left Iwill start building my wine press

Well I was going out to do my dog chores but you just talked me into it now I have to go get a glass of wine thank you Deb

Went to church, went to Catichizm class, went grocery shopping brought my 14 year old cat to the vet to put him down as he was starting to suffer and not eating much and really thinning out and just git done burying him in our back yard!!! :(

Went to church, went to Catichizm class, went grocery shopping brought my 14 year old cat to the vet to put him down as he was starting to suffer and not eating much and really thinning out and just git done burying him in our back yard!!! :(

I'm sorry to hear about that Wade. :-(

I have 6 now plus one big dog. He was the oldest and the sweetest. he was the only "Lap" cat.

Sorry to hear about your pet Wade. Our first Chocolate lab is burried in the back yard. Need to burry the second one out there soon. She's sitting on the buffet in the dining room.

Sorry about your cat Wade... I have one and she will be missed when she is gone. They are like one of the family..

Latest posts

Back