What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick another keg for the peach pee would be really good also. It would be carbonated going in and back out! LOL

Seriously the Skeeter Pee is an excellent choice for kegging

That's what I hear and Vicki has already asked if I can fit another tap in the tower. :d

Later tonight Im going salt water fishing to a new spot. I joined a Ct fishing forum to hopefully get some hot spots and hopefully it will pan out. Im meeting a guy on that forum there around 11:30 and will probably fish it till around 2 or 3 in the morning. Hopefully my bad streak will end tonight!!!! I always do good fishing freash but this salt thing is killing me.

Watching the individual time trial (ITT) in the Tour de France. Quite exciting and its looking like we will have the first Aussie ever (Cadel Evans) to win the overall race! :br

Later tonight Im going salt water fishing to a new spot. I joined a Ct fishing forum to hopefully get some hot spots and hopefully it will pan out. Im meeting a guy on that forum there around 11:30 and will probably fish it till around 2 or 3 in the morning. Hopefully my bad streak will end tonight!!!! I always do good fishing freash but this salt thing is killing me.

Good luck bro! I know when I go fishing with my dad down in the gulf we usually catch some nice ones. Every once in a while we get a biggun! :fsh

We spent much of the morning picking veggies and getting them processed. I made cole slaw, broccoli salad and froze some green beans. Still have a few cukes and raspberries to finish it all up for the day. Tomatoes are just starting to lighten up... so it won't be long before we start those! Now for a little puter time.... POGO... here I come!

Debbie

Not for years. I used to do salsa, but we don't really eat that much, so it's not worth it. I just have sweet peppers now.

Debbie

OMG do not compare his to what we say about ours. Enter with extreme caution! I believe his will inflict blisters as you drink it, LMAO. He likes it as hot as possible. On the other hand it'll be excellent in chili or spaghetti. Also a good marinade for chicken.

OH, I know... that is why I haven't opened it yet! I like some heat... and had the most amazing salsa in Mexico that took the hair off my toes...
but, a "hint" would be nice for cooking!

Debbie

Whoever gave me the jalapeno wine in PA earlier this year, (there were a lot of new faces there handing me bottles so fast) it is delicious. I still have just under half of the bottle left and i'm not sharing it. I guess need to make my own batch soon.

Whoever gave me the jalapeno wine in PA earlier this year, (there were a lot of new faces there handing me bottles so fast) it is delicious. I still have just under half of the bottle left and i'm not sharing it. I guess need to make my own batch soon.

was there a label on it?

Doug's (ffemt), and that was pretty good.

Thank you and thank you Doug! I like it! There was another that I didn't know who made it that we dearly loved. I'm going to find the bottle.

Yes there is and I just went to look at it. It says, D & O Wine Cellars. I'm not sure who that is but I would like to know.

Doug's (ffemt), and that was pretty good.

Thank you and thank you Doug! I like it! There was another that I didn't know who made it that we dearly loved. I'm going to find the bottle.

Yep, Doug makes good wine. Steve is constantly trying to take this one to the next level. Julie was the culprit that got us all started on it.

Thanks all. We were just talking about the pepper wine last night as a matter of fact. The batch I made in december I still have 3 gallons left aging in bulk in the cellar. Can't wait to get another batch going.

Thanks all. We were just talking about the pepper wine last night as a matter of fact. The batch I made in december I still have 3 gallons left aging in bulk in the cellar. Can't wait to get another batch going.

Have any of you ever used cayenne peppers instead of jalapenos? I'm thinking about doing a one gallon batch to see if it's worth making a larger one.

Back