What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting to find out if they have a bed for my son at the hospital in Halifax . Could be along day driving there is 1 hour plus the time it takes to get him set up with what's going to happen .

Good luck, I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Sorry to hear he's not improving Darlene.. take extra blankets, hospital ones are so thin.

thinking of you

Allie

WooHoo, the Super said if you do not have any reports for the board you don't have to show, I don't so I am not going.

10 more inches of snow today and it is still snowing.

Dan I think you put a hex on us down here.:tz

Been shoveling snow all day. We are in almost BLIZZARD conditions

Just got home. Gonna go out in a minute and blow 6" out of my driveway.

Darlene, you're son is in our prayers and thoughts. Please keep us posted.

WooHoo, day 4 - going to work in jeans. No School Again!

Thanks for all the good thoughts & prayers . We are still waiting for them to get him a room . He can't be in a room with other people when he's sick so it will take longer to get a room .He has pneumonia that won't go away with oral antibiotics they will give him IV antibiotics if they ever get him in there . Mean time I have to be doctor once again but he doesn't listen to me as well as he does the nurses & docs at the hospital .

School today, not even a 2 hour delay. :(

This is a no jean day :( but maybe a blue jean skirt and I can say it is casual friday! :try

School today, not even a 2 hour delay. :(

This is a no jean day :( but maybe a blue jean skirt and I can say it is casual friday! :try

Nice thing here we have jeans allowed every day. Just have to dress appropriately, no t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. Unfortunately every once in a while one of those who should not be wearing spandex attempts it....Can you say scary....

heheh Doug,

I thought spandex was only in when Olivia Newton John was wearing it?

close your eyes and hum the tune to " you're the one that I want"

Allie

Hold in there Darlene.. I'm sure they'll have a bed for him soon. stick to your guns.. sons are intractable creatures, especially when sick.

Allie :hug

Cleaning the house with SWMBO. We're having out first wine tasting party Saturday night. I'll report back on the success. Any helpfull hints? I went to the party store and got plastic 5oz wine glasses. Heck, I don't even know these people coming, they work with my wife in the lab at the hospital.:dg

Cleaning the house with SWMBO. We're having out first wine tasting party Saturday night. I'll report back on the success. Any helpfull hints? I went to the party store and got plastic 5oz wine glasses. Heck, I don't even know these people coming, they work with my wife in the lab at the hospital.:dg

Plastic glasses! LOL Boy can you tell these are friends of your wife's. :i

When tasting your wines, start with your dryest (is that really a word?) and move up the ladder and end with the sweetest.

Sounds like a good time. Hopefully they are bringing some wine also and not just drinking all of yours.

St Allie said:
heheh Doug,

I thought spandex was only in when Olivia Newton John was wearing it?

close your eyes and hum the tune to " you're the one that I want"

Allie

That's not necessarily the thought I wanted to have in my mind before going to bed.....

Serve FOOD 1st !
make sure they have some food in them before drinking..

Back