What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making pizza's on the grill today, :db and muscadine wine to drink with it!

Julie I would like to hear more about pizza on the grill. I never heard of doing this but you got my interest peaked AGAIN!!!

Originally Posted by ffemt128
the fired department.
Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

As I posted earlier we're here to help but have a lot of fun even at someone elses expense. And it's not Wade this time!

The pizza on the grill intrigued me also. I've never seen or heard of it being done before. Would probably be pretty good with some wood chips smoking in the grill as well.

I'm working on laundry and back sweetening my 3rd batch of skeeter pee. I think the sweetness is good although I may add a cup of Lemon to adjust flavor before I add sparkoloid. Hoping this will be ready around the 4th of July. Maybe, may not be, either way, I'll be bringing a bottle to Julie and Mike's get together.

Pizza or flatbread on the grill is great!! Google it. Probably FoodNetwork has a good explaination. I've seen people camping that even do the frozen pizzas with great results.

Debbie

I've done pizza on top of a kerosene heater as a last resort. I may have to pull out the margarita pizza I have in the freezer and give this a try.

I have two cast iron pizza pans, I just use the grill as an oven.

Here are some pics, first pic shows a white pizza (olive oil, italian seasong, sun dried tomatos, banana peppers, red peppers, onions and goat cheese), a red pepper, onion, hambuger & pepperoni pizza, a mushroom, hamburger & pepperoni pizza, a meat lover's (va baked ham, italian sausage, pepperoni) and a buffalo chicken & bacon pizza.

Second pic just shows in in reverse. Pretty much nothing left, also gone 3 bottles of Noble, 1 bottle of Blueberry/Pomegrante and several glasses of kegged Skeeter Pee.

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 062.jpg

OMG Julie i am SOOO hungry now after seeing that. I can't believe you and Mike can eat and drink all that but if I was closer I'd be right over. Now where do I find a cast iron pizza pan? Did you make your shells or buy them already made.

Here is my BBQ area.My son and friend moved all the slate to make it. Thw slate is old curbing 6" thick by 27" wide by 50-60" long. Each is between 400-600#'s

BBQ 2.jpg

Tom I like your style, propane, charcoal and a smoker. If we were down south in a warmer climate I'm sure there would be a refrigerator and outdoor sink also.

Tom I like your style, propane, charcoal and a smoker. If we were down south in a warmer climate I'm sure there would be a refrigerator and outdoor sink also.

That is just outside my kitchen so its close.

I couldn't imagine moving that slate. They would have made awesome steps somewhere.

We got curbing and sidewalks last yr and this was the curbing from the road. You cant get this anymore. Its worth alot of $$$

Julie. They look sooooo good. How to the tops get cooked? Do you keep the lid down?

Looks great Tom but just thinking about that slate gives me back pain!!! Tom, I guess all you need there is a George Foreman grill as you have everything else covered!!! LOL

Looks great Tom but just thinking about that slate gives me back pain!!! Tom, I guess all you need there is a George Foreman grill as you have everything else covered!!! LOL

I did NOTHING the "boys" did it. Son and friend are 28.

I have a bad back and shoulders (rotato cuffr)

Tom, are you sure those aren't some of the statues from Easter Island buried face down? They are huge!!

Latest posts

Back