What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off for Presidents day as well! Will try and finally get my act together and bottle my Nero D' Avola. Need to reclaim a carboy or two! :sm

Cleaned 6" of heavy wet snow out of the driveway. We got lucky once again as the folks along the lake got closer to 12". Today I'll be washing bottles as I'm down to about only 12 cases cleaned and ready to go. I like to have at least 25 so I can pick and choose colors when possible.

Off work for President's Day. Have to take my daughter for her 4 y/o check up then home to rack the Noble Muscadine. I haven't racked it since I cold stabilized it. Curious what the PH and acid readings are now.

Did you drop any wine diamonds?

Did you drop any wine diamonds?

It dropped a fair amount of them. I cold stabilized all my California juices. All the dropped diamonds. The Red, and Noble Muscadine as well as the Elderberry Blueberry did also. They were dropping at the 45 degree temps in the basement.

score

Helped my uncle move and scored two of these. 54 bottle capacity and a little assembly required.

P1020010 (800x600).jpg

It dropped a fair amount of them. I cold stabilized all my California juices. All the dropped diamonds. The Red, and Noble Muscadine as well as the Elderberry Blueberry did also. They were dropping at the 45 degree temps in the basement.

Doug are you saying you got diamonds from Elderberry and blueberry wine? I thought the tartaric acid was only in grapes.

Helped my uncle move and scored two of these. 54 bottle capacity and a little assembly required.

View attachment 1973

Very nice score...

Sitting here getting ready for FD meeting listening to all the accidents out there right now. Just heard dispatch for SUV on it's side with woman and 2 children inside. PD doesnt want to attemp extrication for fear of further roll over.

It was a good day, got the Noble Muscadine racked, tasted the Elderberry Blueberry that I sweetened to 1.010. Very good. Need to taste and measure sg of other batch. This may have to be a sweet wine with low acid.

Today, I have been tasting a 3 mo old bottle of CellarCraft Chateneau du Pay and thinking "It's coming but probably needs another 6 mos"

Today Im waking up too early due to wicked back pains, thank the lord today is the day I get my injection which hurts like hell itself but then helps drastically.

Today Im waking up too early due to wicked back pains, thank the lord today is the day I get my injection which hurts like hell itself but then helps drastically.

Good Morning,

Sorry to hear about your back pain but it is nice to see someone else this early on here.

Latest posts

Back