What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a deal on the capsules. My wine club bought over 44,000 and sold them out in 20 min. I got 5,500 of them.
Dare I say... Less than .01ea

Got a call from my sister this morning had to go down to her place and install a kitchen facuet for her then came home and had to work on a laptop for a friend then went out and started to put chicken wire around my grapevine before winter get here to protect them from the rabbits then came in and finish watching the Iowa state/Nebraska game I still can't believe the Huskers won.

Yea thanks. I use just one picture on all my labels. The picture is in a park coming into our small town. People save the bottle if they happen to win one in different events that I donate to.

Great !
With a wine cellar like mine I really dont miss those bottles and is good PR.

Met Julie, djrockinsteve ,ffemt128 and spouses today for brunch just north of Pittsburgh. Had a real nice time and exchanged some wine. :hug

I was just getting ready to post the same. Lunch was great and enjoyed getting a chance to see you all again, sorry no pics, Dan is slacking on this :)

I was just getting ready to post the same. Lunch was great and enjoyed getting a chance to see you all again, sorry no pics, Dan is slacking on this :)
Julie,
Was the entertainmant Dan sitting in the CORNER? LOL

Julie,
Was the entertainmant Dan sitting in the CORNER? LOL

ROFLMAO, actually he was, we sat in a booth and he was in one corner and gee I was in the other corner! :slp

You know the best thing about brunch was eating eggs, bacon and a glass of wine. :try

Boy can I call them. That's where he belongs after waht he did on your b-day

Started 4 gallons of peppermint candy cane wine and a half gallon of peppermint candy cane / jalapeno wine. Finished washing 6 cases of used bottles, pitched the yeast in 3 buckets of red muscadine. Bottled 6 gallons of bronze muscadine wine minus the 3 glasses that I drank for myself while doing it. It was a good day. To bad tomorrow is Monday and I have to do that work thing again. Geeeeeesh I need to retire!

Back