What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know everyone says remember the 3 P's. Screw the 3 P's, just opened a bottle of my elderberry from the vinter's juice. It's 14.6% abv and since all I drink is wine it was needed.

While I'm here I have to apoligize to the mods who don't want religion on the forum. Please join me as we recite the Lord's Prayer in memory of my 20 y/o nephew.

Rest in Peace Ryan...We love you.

Doug,

The mods are aware of the pain you are going through, hope you don't mind I pm'd this afternoon after talking with you. No need to apologize, you earned the right. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Today I built a computer for about $200 in parts.
I did a workshop with my disabled seniors to show them how to build and use a computer. They were really excited.
Now I'm going to work on either cleaning the house or starting the jalapeño wine.

Today I built a computer for about $200 in parts.
I did a workshop with my disabled seniors to show them how to build and use a computer. They were really excited.
Now I'm going to work on either cleaning the house or starting the jalapeño wine.

Forget cleaning the house, make that jalapeno wine! You sound much better today, not as stressed as you were yesterday.

Doug, Im very sorry to hear of this and have felt the pain you are in with a very close family member (FIL). Im also sorry it took this long to get on tonight and say this but had a few issues here to resolve nd again tomorrow after work.

Yeah I'm doing better. Not looking forward to this weekend.

Just remember you might have a light at the end of the tunnel don't rush to it. You have had to handle these guys this long and have done a fanastic job, one day at a time and good luck on your interview.

Oh before I forget, if you don't open that elderberry in October, I'm driving down there to open it for you. For crying out loud :p

Oh before I forget, if you don't open that elderberry in October, I'm driving down there to open it for you. For crying out loud :p

You mean if I would have waited til October to open the elderberry you gave us, we would have been blessed with your and Mike's company? Damn, I should have waited. You guys have an open invitation here anytime. I might even open a bottle of 4 month olf wine for you. (wait, that's the cause of this taking me forever to type this little message(whoo put the f next to the g and the d next to the s?))

Seriously, if you're ever in the Burgh, give us a ring, Dinner at our house. Oh, you don't enven need to bring an opener or wine.

p.s. you guys on the forum ar the best!!!!!!

You mean if I would have waited til October to open the elderberry you gave us, we would have been blessed with your and Mike's company? Damn, I should have waited. You guys have an open invitation here anytime. I might even open a bottle of 4 month olf wine for you. (wait, that's the cause of this taking me forever to type this little message(whoo put the f next to the g and the d next to the s?))

Seriously, if you're ever in the Burgh, give us a ring, Dinner at our house. Oh, you don't enven need to bring an opener or wine.

p.s. you guys on the forum ar the best!!!!!!

lol, you know we are going to have to get together to compare elderberry wine! I still would like to see anyone who can get together for some winery visits.

lol, you know we are going to have to get together to compare elderberry wine! I still would like to see anyone who can get together for some winery visits.

Julie my dear, there are so many wineries between my house and Walkers you guys won't be ableto walk by the time you get there. Doug promised me a few more primaries so that means even more juice.

Julie my dear, there are so many wineries between my house and Walkers you guys won't be ableto walk by the time you get there. Doug promised me a few more primaries so that means even more juice.

Well we are still planning on coming up this fall for walkers and whatever. Holy cow I can't believe I said that

Thank you all for understanding:(

Doug, as Julie said us mods are up to date on your situation.
Sorry for you loss.
Remember to say "I love you" at every chance. I know my Mom's health is declining. We (family) say it all the time to each other.

just realized a friend from facbooks games , that i thought i never knew at all...well she actually got two of rainbows (my dog) pups from the first litter! it was so exciteing to see my grandpupies doing well all happy and healthy!! they look JUST like momma and daddy to! small world yall! and im so happy im about to burst!

and yes Rainbow is a BLACK lab LOL! never let your 4 year old girl name the dog LMAO!!!

Latest posts

Back