Western PA Regional meeting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's Troy? Didn't he say he flew a plane to go see Leanne? Wade get ahold to Troy and tell him he needs to fly you and your family here.

Troy flew the coup with his chickens :)

chicken.jpg

Last edited:
Troy flew the coup with his chickens :)

chicken.jpg

LOL, he doesn't have chickens, just cats! And he has cats because they make sure he makes good wine! You know how finicky cats are, there is no way they would let him screw that up!

Get the jet out Troy you have to bring Wade to Western PA.

I have an Easy Up and 2 small folding tables if needed also.

Doug,

I"ll let you know later if I need them. I am planning on putting the food on our island which is 3' x 4' and if it is nice enough we can all hang out on the deck so I will wait until we are closer to the event to see if I need them.

Since I don't sleep much I was thinking about the party. This time or maybe in the future if you get enough attendees you could raffle off a new 5 gallon glass carboy. Only a buck a chance if you had @27 people. That would pay for it and to spend a dollar to win a new carboy would be cool.

I know someone on here would want it full not empty. Who's it gonna be??:)

Steve I already got two suppliers on the internet to donate door prizes. So far a I got a mini jet filter and a Enolmatic bottle filler.

Gee, should we require the person to be present? :)

You got someone to donate an Enolmatic and a Minijet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You da man!!!!!!!!! HMMMM< maybe I can make it after all! :)

I love my pump but I have heard really great things about the enolmatic so Id really like to give it a try.

Yes I think you should be present. I figured if you had enough folks to charge a buck it wouldn't cost anyone anything but a donation that's great. Maybe I could send a few bottles that could be grouped together as a runner up prize.

Everybody wins. Sad we can't make it. Now thru December wedding wedding wedding. What a blast.

Yes I think you should be present. I figured if you had enough folks to charge a buck it wouldn't cost anyone anything but a donation that's great. Maybe I could send a few bottles that could be grouped together as a runner up prize.

Everybody wins. Sad we can't make it. Now thru December wedding wedding wedding. What a blast.

Let me know what you're doing, if you need me to I can pickup anything you need from you.

Maybe I'll see if I can get SHB to donate something for a give away. Doesn't hurt to ask....

Time is getting closer for this. Looking forward to it. We'll have our 3 y/o so we won't be staying overnight anywhere but our home. That B&B does look really nice.

Latest posts

Back