Western PA Regional meeting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this is going to be exciting. Doug bring what you fill comfortable with and if anyone makes beer, so does Mike you guys can always bring a few bottles of that as well. I know he has some to try out.

I like the idea of everyone trading off wines.

Djrockingsteve and I have pm today and my thought was to try to get him to come early in the afternoon but that won't work for him, that day he needs to be at the wedding by 2:30 that day. So some time later in the year we need to look at doing something on a Sunday.

I haven't heard from DennisS but I know he was looking to see when his family reunion was because he will be coming from Florida, so hopefully he can make it. Xanxer I have a feeling you will be driving the farthest, God Bless you that's a heck of a drive you are making.

Hey you can put me down for entertainment when I'm able to grace all of your presence.

I like the idea of everyone trading off wines.

Trading??? I was thinking more like... :dg:d

Seriously though, I do like the idea of a designated driver for the day, and note to ffment...if your stuff isn't ready, not to worry. As someone said, we could always do another one later.
If we have as much fun doing it as we are talking about it, it will be very cool. :sm

I don't really care what day we have it. I have a very flexible schedule. The boyfriend may not be able to come if it's a drill weekend or his 2 week training thing, but if that's the case, I'll just end up bringing a friend instead. Backseat drivers help pass the time... lol!

I don't really care what day we have it. I have a very flexible schedule. The boyfriend may not be able to come if it's a drill weekend or his 2 week training thing, but if that's the case, I'll just end up bringing a friend instead. Backseat drivers help pass the time... lol!

What unit is your BF with? I noticed you mentioned this in a previous post. My son had drill the same weekend as your BF. My son has drill this weekend also.

Let's keep going with this date with the understanding the if too many can't make that we will change.

Ok, we have a date set. Let's talk food!

We are getting ribs and wings and if anyone would like to pitch in that would be appreciated.

So far here is what we have:

Rodo is bringing Marinated Turkey tenderloins
Runningwolk is bringing macoroni salad

Man Im bummed this is so far away, anyone want to send their private jet over to pick me up? :)

Man Im bummed this is so far away, anyone want to send their private jet over to pick me up? :)

We'll keep the this link open during the party and send you blow by blow happenings if that helps! But I don't think I'll be able to send pictures by DRIOD though. I think we have more members in western Pa then all of the other countries put together other than the US.

Well I'm in MD but It's going to be a fun drive :) Hopefully will book a night at the B&B in town there.

Where's Troy? Didn't he say he flew a plane to go see Leanne? Wade get ahold to Troy and tell him he needs to fly you and your family here.

Latest posts

Back