Western PA Regional meeting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has a rotating day off from work each week. I try to do something on these days when we don't have too many things to do here. We've gone to some wineries or wine shops etc.

This will give my wine more time to age.

I will most likely be the one who would not be able to do a Saturday. We have virtually every Saturday a wedding thru mid. December. This year we will exceed 50 weddings. I know July 10th is out for me, however if I may, I will give Doug a few bottles of wine for all to try.

Maybe next time.

We still need to get together for lunch at Eat n Park. Maybe one day early next week. Not sure what my schedule is this week. I'll give you a call after the weekend. Maybe Tuesday....

That would be fine, I like Eat n Park. Even worked at the Village E.n P. years ago as a baker. It was a blast.

How about July 10th?

This is who I have down, did I miss anyone?
Runningwolf - 4
Ffemt - 3
Rodo - 4
Carmen - 2
Daisy - 2
Xaner - 2
djrockinsteve - 2
denniss - 2
Me - 2

Julie, I don't really know what's up here...sounds like a picnic?? A meet and greet?? I'd be interested in coming down for the day if there's still room on the invite list. I'm sure my wife would join me if she doesen't have to work, but she won't know for a while yet. Is there more info on another thread?

Steve (a.k.a. wyntheef)

How about July 10th?

Runningwolf - 4
Ffemt - 3
Rodo - 4
Carmen - 2
Daisy - 2
Xaner - 2
djrockinsteve - 2
denniss - 2
Me - 2

Julie, I don't really know what's up here...sounds like a picnic?? A meet and greet?? I'd be interested in coming down for the day if there's still room on the invite list. I'm sure my wife would join me if she doesen't have to work, but she won't know for a while yet. Is there more info on another thread?

Steve (a.k.a. wyntheef)

Hi Steve,

yes we did actually start on another thread, I think it was Daisy intro thread. A group of us from Western Pa decided to try and get together. Yes we are having a picnic haven't gotten in too much details on that. Right now I just want to see if July 10 would work, I'm counting you in Steve and hopefully your wife as well.

How about July 10th?

:u

Runningwolf - 4
Ffemt - 3
Rodo - 4
Carmen - 2
Daisy - 2
Xaner - 2
djrockinsteve - Unfortunately no
denniss - 2
Me - 2
Wyntheef -2 (maybe 1)

Some of you guys are coming a good distance, if anyone is interested there is a bed and breakfast in town which is about a half a mile from my place, I can call to see what there rates are and if they are willing to give a discount. Let me know. Once we get a date down, then we will work on a food.

How about July 10th?

Runningwolf - 4
Ffemt - 3
Rodo - 4
Carmen - 2
Daisy - 2
Xaner - 2
djrockinsteve - 2
denniss - 2
Me - 2

Steve (a.k.a. wyntheef)

LMAO, I just pm'd you on this

Here's an idea if some of you would like.

Everyone who would like to participate bring one bottle of their wine. After everyone checks out the label etc., all the bottles are placed in a group and each person randomly selects one bottle, (not theirs) to take home and add to their collection to try later.

Kinda like a grab bag. It would be a grab bottle.

Thoughts. I'd send a bottle.

Here's an idea if some of you would like.

Everyone who would like to participate bring one bottle of their wine. After everyone checks out the label etc., all the bottles are placed in a group and each person randomly selects one bottle, (not theirs) to take home and add to their collection to try later.

Kinda like a grab bag. It would be a grab bottle.

Thoughts. I'd send a bottle.

That's a really cool idea! I will def have something in a bottle by then... lol

I wouldn't think of coming to a gathering of winos without bringing some to share.

I'm gonna talk to Kat about having her drive home. I'm usually the driver but I think for this gathering, she will have to take the wheel on the way home. :)

That's a really cool idea! I will def have something in a bottle by then... lol

Damn, I really don't have much right now. My Breeze should be ready by July (6 mths) and my Apple will be about 4-5 at that point. I do have Chiante I can bring a couple bottles. It should be about 6-7 months in the making then. Damn, why do I have to be so new to this hobby. OOOOh my Berry Mead shoud be about 5 months also at that point.. To new to the hobby to have any thing aged very long but we like it...

Damn, I really don't have much right now. My Breeze should be ready by July (6 mths) and my Apple will be about 4-5 at that point. I do have Chiante I can bring a couple bottles. It should be about 6-7 months in the making then. Damn, why do I have to be so new to this hobby. OOOOh my Berry Mead shoud be about 5 months also at that point.. To new to the hobby to have any thing aged very long but we like it...

Dude, just do what the rest of the burghers do. Dump some Boone's Farm in a colored bottle and throw your label on and call is Roethlesburger Pee LMAO :):):)

Really don't worry about it. It takes time to build up a supply

Dan I was gonna expand you that label idea and add something about bars and 20 year old girls for the Roethlesburger Pee but my better judgment got me :pee

Latest posts

Back