VISIT to GEORGE's PLACE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
organized and well stocked packing area

20100519_093210_Georges_place_0.jpg

Well, that's it folks - hope you enjoyed seeing what George is all about. You can rest assured that he takes his business seriously and especially his customers. By the way, this is a 3000 square foot store and he is looking towards moving to a 7000 square foot building sometime in the future.

This all is why that GEORGE AND WINEMAKERS TOY STORE is fast becoming #1.

rrawhide

PS: when you call tell them that you saw the pictures that rrawhide posted on the forum.........

Richard, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the pictures. I wish I lived nearby but his internet service is so good I guess it really dosen't matter.

rrawhide said:
Well, that's it folks - hope you enjoyed seeing what George is all about. You can rest assured that he takes his business seriously and especially his customers. By the way, this is a 3000 square foot store and he is looking towards moving to a 7000 square foot building sometime in the future.

This all is why that GEORGE AND WINEMAKERS TOY STORE is fast becoming #1.

rrawhide

Rich..we compliment George so much on the other forum also, thatmaybe you could show your pictures there also. I am sure members there will apprieciate it as much as we do.

Thanks for the great pictures and kind words. Hopefully our new web site will make it easier for potential customers to see that we do offer very competitive pricing along with our outstanding customer service.

The real issue with franchising is not maintaining the level of customer service, but the size of the industry. This is an extremely small industry with not the best of margins. I have been searching for a way to grow the hobby with local stores, but so far I have not found the answer. I will keep trying because if I can solve that problem, we can franchise and all have a lot of fun.

Looks like a great trip was had. I know I live pretty far from Texas but I always feel that bit of southern hospitality as I place my orders and open the carefully packed boxes. I'll have to get around to actually calling him. Place all my orders online. Haven't had an issue with an order haha. :)

That place looks pretty darn dangerous to just walk in off the street!
smiley36.gif

I want one of these, and these, and these.........

So where was George! Was he sleeping in late (as usual?)
smiley2.gif

Great pics! Thanks for sharing, if I am ever back in DFW I will make a pilgrimage to the wine making mecca of Texas!

Thanks for showing us far awayer's some shots so we could droll or slobba like Waldo would say!

George frequently has some FVW-made wines to try if you visit on a Saturday. Any trip that takes you near Dallas makes a visit to the shop obligatory. That's just the way it is.
smiley16.gif

Thanks rrawhide, they look much better here than they did on your camera..well, more detail anyway.
smiley4.gif

I see you got a picture of that guy that sends us all those packing peanuts. Did you give him heck for us?
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Hehehe, Id love to go in that area and just create a huge static storm!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back