VISIT to GEORGE's PLACE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
Hi Ya'll

(Texan talk since I am there!!!)

Had a great visit with George and crew the other day. I spent a couple of hours and wow what an operation.

This is a great shop and the folks are wonderful. He has everything you would ever need and his 'kit' selection is immense. George is fast becoming the #1 dealer in the country.

I will post pictures when I get back to my computer so you can see just what I am talking about.

Now, off to Hot Springs, Arkansas to see the sights and ,or course, visit WALDO. Am looking forward to this.

More later

rrawhide
smiley17.gif
smiley36.gif

smiley1.gif

Be safe rrawhide........... Have a good trip to Waldo's

I was just there last week Rick. That would have been really fun if we were there at the same time.....

I look forward to seeing the photo's.

Maybe George should start a franchise. He has the best web sight I have found.

If he does the next location will be in Middlebury, Ct.!!!!!!!!

rrussell said:
Maybe George should start a franchise. He has the best web sight I have found.

I don't think it would work or it wouldn't be the same. The product and prices would be the same but the service with a franchise might not be. Georges place is the best without question but it is because of George's personal involvement and the people he hires to deliver the same service. Delivering this world class service consistantly like George does is not the norm! Thanks George for all you do for the hobby!
smiley32.gif

hey tony

we are heading towards Hot Springs on Wednesday - maybe thurs or fri. i will let youse guys know when we get closer.

later

rrawhide
smiley1.gif
smiley17.gif

I will make my first visit to George's in June. I am looking forward to it.

Here are the pictures that I promised that I took when visiting GEORGE!!!
Winemakers Toy Store is the name and WOW what a lot of toys. I just wandered snapping pictures and there are 14 of them. If George does not have what you want HE can probably get it for you. This is the reason we do business with him - personality - inventory - and answers. THANK YOU GEORGE!!!

20100519_010918_Georges_place_0.jpg

George's morning drive - always blue skies for him

20100519_011253_Georges_place_0.jpg

Just waiting to help you

20100519_011731_Georges_place_0.jpg

work and display area

20100519_011944_Georges_place_0.jpg

kits and more kits and candy store

20100519_012226_Georges_place_0.jpg

and more kits - NOTE - uploading very slow so will do more tomorrow!

20100519_012933_Georges_place_0.jpg

i agree w all you say about George ..and will add applies to any staff i have dealt with..

Al Fulchino said:
i agree w all you say about George ..and will add applies to any staff i have dealt with..

I agree with everything Al said. The entire staff is 100% supportive of the hobby and taking care of the winemaker.

Latest posts

Back