U.S. Amateur Winemaking Competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I intered the wine maker mag comp in 2004 with a blueberry and got a bronze medal. It is fun to see what the judges thinks of your wine.

It is nice to hear what the judges say, but what would half of them of said if they hadn't drank 50 samples before yours. Hopefully thats not the case in bigger competitions. I agree that it would be cool to get lots of winners from the Lake Erie and Finger Lakes region.

I only know Dan from the different wine sites.

I live in Johnstown PA but I travel all over Western PA and Northeast OH for work. I don't get on the forums as often as I would like, but let me know when the next gathering is and I would be happy to attend. Got a mess of wine stacked up.....with 7 carboys full going and a few kits in the hopper.

I don't plan on doing anymore kits for a long while. The available juices in this area are too high quality and way less expensive than most of the kits...

Are you in this area over the weekends? We are planning a brunch hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back