Three Rascals Wineo-ery

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebrady

Three Rascals Father
Reaction score
Introducing the newest unlicensed, unprofessional, rag tag operation of southern Indiana.

I've yet to produce a single bottle....but it's coming! Blackberry, peach, pear, mulberry, persimmon and pumpkin in the works.

I'll post my layout and labels here soon.

Welcome, If you have any problems, give a shout. Always someone here to try and give a hand. Bet you will be suprised how good your wines can come out. Arne.

Thanks to the welcoming committee!

The "Three Rascals" are my three little boys who love to "help" daddy make the wine.
:se

20111112141209179.jpg

Test of my skidrow wine rack...don't mind the unfinished walls of my laundry room winery, I've got priorities ya know!

20111120163601917.jpg

Works Great, perfect height for racking! Holds 60+ bottles. Now I need another...and just scored 5 nice full size pallets yesterday!

pumpkinlabelsingle.jpg
blackberrylabelsingle.jpg
mulberrylabelsingle.jpg
peachlabelsingle.jpg
pearlabelsinge.jpg
persimmonlabelsingle.jpg

20120229210546665.jpg

My laundry/pantry/wine corner is coming along nicely.
I used all the left over cut off pieces from my pallets to creat some wall coverings. I plan to build some shelving in the 5 next spaces in the wall, just like the canned goods, but for some wine bottles on their side. And I was toying with the idea of making some plexiglass doors for each section, but that's looking pricey....:mny:mny
This section of the house is concrete walls and under ground level, the temps next to the wall should stay nice and cool.

Took this as a panoramic to get it all in, that's why the shelves look funky in that one spot.

Looks like it is coming along pretty good, nice looking area.

Latest posts

Back