This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Just finished going through all of these...took a while from start to finish as there are quite a few posts on this one.

Here's one of me and my "son" from a couple years ago.

032.jpg

Nah, I am still in school. I have to finish this semester as well as 2 more. Then I will finnaly have my BS in Nuclear Engineering. Which will be a welcome sigh of relief.. After that, I will prob stay in for a masters degree that way I wont ever really need to go back to school unless I want to.

I got so tied up in the actual forums I forgot to introduce myself.
JimmyJames from the Niagara region in Canada.
Nice to meet everyone.

IMG_0303.jpg

Just realized my pictures of me were tied to my Facebook, which i deleted :)

Soooo... Yet again..

Here's me fighting with some ribs & bbq sauce (fam recipe)

And yeah... That's real passion there :)

DSC_0129.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Great to meet y'all! Deezil, slow down man, nobody is going to take that rib from you!!!!!!! :)

this is me and my family year before last on Vacation in the OBX.
From Left, my daughter inlaw Autumn, Son Josh, Me, My husband Dave
me2.jpg

This is just a funny face in the hole I made. I use it as my facebook pic. Me and my beagle Daisy
Guess which face is mine. lol
me.jpg

We used to go to the Outer Banks in the early 70's before it became so commercialized. We always rented a place on the beach and I could walk about two miles north from our place up the where the Sheraton (I think) was and I would not see 10 people along the way. I remember the sand crabs, the pier and most of all, having to bring our own wine to the local restaurants because the county was then dry. It was a very relaxing place to vacation at that time.

Back