This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most pictures I have of me are from when I'm out fishing. I also put one up of the family. Just pretend we are all standing next to each other :D
img5820cropped.jpg

o6dv.jpg

n4hg.jpg

Nice Pike DD. Ive been hammering Stripers after work every day lately but moist are pretty small. I cant wait until the warmer weather when the big 1's come back up here to play!

Maybe but Id love to hook into that Pike. Never went and tried for them but would love to!!!!

Ummm.. so which are you? Right or left? All bike looks the same to me. Except those crotch rockets. Those look like a headstone to me.

Lori, I'm the one on the left...pulling the "big" trailer. My bike is actually a touch bigger than my hubby's, something I almost never let him forget!!

There she is.

We were there in June of 2013...didn't we see each other? You certainly had a beautiful sunny day for your trip to Denali, so did we!

I have't been on the site for about 10 days....did you know that in a pinch you can used that White Welches grape juice to drink without making it into wine? I was glad it was in my freezer throughout my recent bout of influenza. I feel for anyone who has had to go through this..... :s

Back