This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nathan nice to see your picture. My wife often talks about Carlisle and how she liked it, as that is where she got her first job in a lab at one of the hospitals after graduating from Penn State about a gazillion years ago.

Nathan nice to see your picture. My wife often talks about Carlisle and how she liked it, as that is where she got her first job in a lab at one of the hospitals after graduating from Penn State about a gazillion years ago.

Probably Carlisle Hospital huh? I worked there for many years as a paramedic before they built the new hospital a few years ago. She wouldn't recognize the place today... The town or hospital. So much has changed. If she worked at the old Carlisle Hospital she would probably be surprised to know it has been demolished and is now high class housing. It was a shame, it was a nice building. I really liked the area 10+ years ago when I moved there from up north, but now I want to move back. Getting too busy like the city now.

Probably Carlisle Hospital huh? I worked there for many years as a paramedic before they built the new hospital a few years ago. She wouldn't recognize the place today... The town or hospital. So much has changed. If she worked at the old Carlisle Hospital she would probably be surprised to know it has been demolished and is now high class housing. It was a shame, it was a nice building. I really liked the area 10+ years ago when I moved there from up north, but now I want to move back. Getting too busy like the city now.

Yeah it was probably about 35 years ago.

Nathan after reading you went through all 106 pages I thought I just might have to do that. Thanks, that was really a walk down memory lane looking at so many folks who have come and gone.

Nice pics Nathan, my daughter and her fiancé are moving to Carlisle within the next two weeks. My your username, I believe you and my future son-in-law have something in common. He will be working for the US Army as a FF/EMT.

Nice pics Nathan, my daughter and her fiancé are moving to Carlisle within the next two weeks. My your username, I believe you and my future son-in-law have something in common. He will be working for the US Army as a FF/EMT.

Julie at the Carlisle Army Barracks?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Wine Making mobile app

I used to go fly fishing with my Dad in Carlisle. Many great times.

Last edited:
OK, I've posted pics before, but here's a few new ones.

Better half and I

Tidewater 7-13.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be confused with "Ikeahunter":
20110916__ikeasign~p1.jpg

(Just being goofy -- It doesn't mean anything!)

Scott what about Bob up in California. I still remember him holding up a rattle snake he had just shot in his vineyard that was as long as he could hold it up.

There is no way there would be anything left to pick up if I was there. Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang reload Bang Bang...

There is no way there would be anything left to pick up if I was there. Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang reload Bang Bang...

They're relatively safe once the heads crushed/missing and they're curling up in a deathball...

I have a few skins and rattles myself; trophies of growing up in the country.

Lemme tell ya, when you're 8 years old, have a rattlesnake slithering between your legs, a German Shepard barking in circles around your feet, and your so far from the houses that neither Dad nor Grandpa can hear you scream or the dog bark... You kinda figure out, you either got it or you dont.

Back