This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine. Throughout college, I battled between music and medicine for a career. I chose medicine, but my heart really is in music. Although piano is my main instrument, I am fascinated with the organ - having played one or the other for church for many years. The first photo is of me and the pastor discussing a few technicalities prior to a wedding - my avatar is of me at the console of this organ after the ceremony; the second is of me sitting at the console of the huge and famous pipe organ at the Wanaker store in Philadelphia, PA. No, I did not get to play that organ.

My other hobby is a pipe organ consisting of about 800 pipes that is currently stacked up in my basement awaiting reassembly.

Looking forward to learning about making wine. BTW, seeing the pics of the Northern Pike brings back memories of trolling for northerns while visiting grandparents in Minnesota.

Keith

Hal and I Talking.jpg

Me at Wanamaker.jpg

Keith nice to meet you. That is an awesome organ. I would love to hear you playing it. Do you have any you tube clips?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Wine Making mobile app

Keith nice to meet you. That is an awesome organ. I would love to hear you playing it. Do you have any you tube clips.

I don't have the means to do videos. My brother has offered to make some youtube videos of me at the piano. I really do need to get some pieces practiced to performance level and record them. Due to my day job, my practicing tends to be much like cramming for tests: I practice hard to get the piece down for the occasion at hand, then I sort of let it get really rusty.

With my youngest finishing college this year, I'm hoping to be able to slow down at work and find a piano teacher who will teach me what I would have learned had I actually majored in piano as well as an organ teacher who can help me undo some bad habits and get me farther beyond the hymnbook.

Thanks for commenting,
Keith

Keith, Welcome aboard!
The pic of that second organ looks similar to the two that they use at Radio City Music Hall in NYC, that looks very intense.

Keith, welcome to WMT. The folks on this forum can help make some really good wine. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Always in the gutter boys. Good thing Julie ' s not following this thread.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wine Making mobile app

Always in the gutter boys. Good thing Julie ' s not following this thread.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wine Making mobile app

Oh I am but there are times when you just have to walk away and mark it up as a lost cause :slp

My mouth is watering g on that 32" walleye, my son caught a 26" walleye couple years ago, it was the highlight of his fishing!

Latest posts

Back