The Vintner's Chair: Rich "Grapeman" Lamoy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another very high quality interview. Great work to both.

I've enjoyed each of the interviews so far. It is really nice to get a more personal sense of some of these members we hear from on a regular basis. I also like when the photos let me put a face with the person.
Nice Job,
Mike

Very good interview ! I can't believe how fast Austin is producing these -

Is there a category or folder where we can read the older ones from ?

It would be nice to be able to go back and reread them.

Steve,

They are all under the General Winemaking Forum, you can search them out but the date.

Steve go to the Articles Tab on the main page of the site. The Menu at the top of all the pages has Articles as the first menu choice. Scroll through those and you will see all of them.

Steve,

They are all under the General Winemaking Forum, you can search them out but the date.

Julie -
Why not have a folder named - The Vintner's Chair ? or previous articles ?

or a link to it at the 1st page at the bottom of the articles - just an idea

We have suggested that to TxBrew. We will see if he agrees with the idea. Austin is very proactive and will probably do something like this soon to make it easier when we have enough of them.

We have suggested that to TxBrew. We will see if he agrees with the idea. Austin is very proactive and will probably do something like this soon to make it easier when we have enough of them.

In google chrome -the next button on the bottom of the page, did not show up -(even with add blocker disabled )

I then opened up internet explorer and I was able to see the next button -
Thank you - Grapeman - for PM me and pointing out that there is a next button

Another nice piece. It's really good to 'get to know' members better, and I appreciate seeing things from a pro's perspective.

Austin - Another good interview. Rich, thanks for doing this. As an amateur winemaker I applaud you for moving into the “commercial” side of this. Something a lot of us think about but don’t do. Very good in-site into what commitment it takes to go that extra step. I believe it’s great that you have your family involved in this. I wish you the best with your health issues and please know that I will raise a glass of homemade Stag’s Leap Merlot to you and our family tonight. Stay safe!

Dave

I agree, great interview. Thanks for doing these, Austin. And I really appreciate your sharing your story with us, Rich!

Latest posts

Back