Ta Da!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahRides

Reaction score
So last weekend my father in law finished installing the utility sink in the basement, and this weekend my hubby and I finished my tables. One of the tables is on casters, so I can also use it as a cart. I did some bottling this weekend after the tables were done! Hopefully no more catastrophes (http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f6/winemaking-just-not-meant-me-14300/) after last summer. It isn't pretty, but it is a basement after all and it works. :) Craigslist has been my best friend!

base1.jpg

base2.jpg

base3.jpg

base4.jpg

base5.jpg

And Thanks to Mikael for fixing the pictures for me so they would actually post! ;-)

I foresee myself getting overly drunk, hammered and passing out in an inebriated stupor on that hard floor in the future! I can't wait : D

Nice work space. Even has a BIG beer fridge. Lots of room with a big sink, although I would like a second faucet for a dedicated bottle washer like the Double Blast. One concern...that rug in front of the sink looks like a disaster waiting to happen...trip...oops, there goes my carboy.

Steve

Nice work space. Even has a BIG beer fridge. Lots of room with a big sink, although I would like a second faucet for a dedicated bottle washer like the Double Blast. One concern...that rug in front of the sink looks like a disaster waiting to happen...trip...oops, there goes my carboy.

Steve

Thanks! There are 2 kegs carbonating in that fridge right now! :) A Kolsch and a Strawberry Belgian Blonde. That "rug" is actually a bath towel....for now. It will be replaced by a rubber mat at some point......I want to get a nice bit one too in front of the table as well.

Sarah, you should be proud! Awesome sink, equipment and space to boot! I bought big thick rubber mats at Lowes and Home Depot for in front of my wine making bench and sink. If I drop a bottle it won't break, worry less about sitting carboys down, and the are more comfortable.

Totally awesome! Great work...on the basement AND the wine! My bedroom closet is verrrrrrryyyyy jealous.

Wow! Nice, Sarah! And, you have room to expand! I remember pictures of the Great Pedestal Table Collapse. I kept that pictured pool of lost wine in my head the whole time I was building my wine work bench. I thank you for that.

IMG_0315.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back