Sucks!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I lost a very good friend of over 20 years yesterday. Bob Pascoe died very suddenly in a car accident yesterday morning.

At times like this, my thoughts always turn inwards. I realize that most of the best times I have had over the last 20 years always seemed to include him. I think back on some great escapades we had and smile, then remember that he is gone and get all choked up. I have been going up and down like this since yesterday.

Bob was very outgoing and always generous when it came to having a good time. He really did enjoy life and tried his best to live it to the fullest. He was a rare type of friend that always had your back and always told you what was on is mind. He was that type of guy you want with you when you end up in a bar fight.

Good bye Bob. I was lucky to know you.

Peace John. Sounds like he left a legacy of wonderful memories for you and this friends and family.

Never is there a sadder moment in life when the ones we know and love leave us forever.

Take comfort in the memory of all the good times.

Steve

So very sorry for your loss John, I know exactly how you feel. I lost my best friend at 59 years young in August 2009 to a stroke caused by AFIB that wasn't diagnosed. He was the picture of health from the outside. It makes you stop and think daily about life and how it can and does change in an instant.

Times heals but you will never know a day without wishing you had him back somehow, someway even if only for a day.

Béke veled

Very sorry to hear this, John. I'll say a little prayer for you and for Bob's family.

Sorry for your loss, John. It is tough to lose a friend but like you said you have some really great memories!

Friens and losses

JOHNT, it's hard to replace a good friend when real friends come far and few between, I morn your loss. Yours jp

I lost a very good friend of over 20 years yesterday. Bob Pascoe died very suddenly in a car accident yesterday morning.

At times like this, my thoughts always turn inwards. I realize that most of the best times I have had over the last 20 years always seemed to include him. I think back on some great escapades we had and smile, then remember that he is gone and get all choked up. I have been going up and down like this since yesterday.

Bob was very outgoing and always generous when it came to having a good time. He really did enjoy life and tried his best to live it to the fullest. He was a rare type of friend that always had your back and always told you what was on is mind. He was that type of guy you want with you when you end up in a bar fight.

Good bye Bob. I was lucky to know you.

I'm really sorry. That's a hard thing to go through.

My thoughts are with you and his family.

Our prayers are with you John and your entire family,
It is hard to find a good friend - it is even harder to loose that good friend

Latest posts

Back