"Stuck" fermentation?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cuvee and 1118 are same strain, you may want to wait, at at this point I would not. Make a starter and get it going good before pitch it in top must. Normally I say wait but you have had must siting to mlong and need to get it going before it spoils

There is joy in the frozen North! :db

Blueberry is now happy, healthy and bubbling away. SG is at 1.084. I've capped and put the airlock on. Will be bringing the temp down to the 72 deg. range.

Thank for the encouragement.

Good Deal Glad you got it going! Good Luck Im getting ready to start the clearing process on my Blueberry/Pomegranate stuff smells amazing!

Thank you, my friends!

After I dumping the lees (transferring from the primary to the secondary), it occurred to me that I probably should have made Skeeter pee out of it since it was so active (finally!). I could just shoot myself. Oh well, there's next year after picking a bunch more blueberries. At least next time, I know what to expect!

It's in the secondary and there's an occasional bloop in the airlock. So, it probably is still going. I haven't tested the SG since moving it to the secondary.
----
Now you have me worried. Did I rack it too soon?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back